Search results

1. Draht vom Hoko

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

Here's another good reference for reports: http://www.portrenfrewmarina.com/report/?m=201706
  2. Draht vom Hoko

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

Dave, I've been fishing Sombrio Pt area for a few years now and find it pretty consistent: hit & miss. You'll land a nice fish one day and go back and repeat the next day and get skunked; or vis-a-versa. Why do I keep going back? A very quick run from Sekiu to skip the nonesense and limitations...
  3. Draht vom Hoko

2016 Port Renfrew Reports

Found it slow for Hali @ Sombrio and only small blackmouth on the troll on Sunday
  4. Draht vom Hoko

2014 Port Renfrew & Swiftsure Reports

I'd say that about 30% of the kings we've brought home from both US and Canadian SS this year have been white,....one day 4/6 were white,....unusually high percentage, but every bit as good eating and fighting as the reds!
  5. Draht vom Hoko

2014 Port Renfrew & Swiftsure Reports

I'd say that about 30% of the kings we've brought home from both US and Canadian SS this year have been white,....one day 4/6 were white,....unusually high percentage, but every bit as good eating and fighting as the reds!
  6. Draht vom Hoko

2014 Tuna Adventures

Onboard Hndling of sashimi-grade tuna coming late to this thread, but delighted to see the first tuna reports coming in for our northern brothers! Hoping for good weather this weekend out of LaPush for our first run of the year. On handling techniques, I thought I'd share a great guide a dive...
Back