Search results

1. SEA-OWL

2 - MR2 reels for sale

650 for the pair?
  2. SEA-OWL

2 - MR2 reels for sale

are you open to offers on the pair of firm on the price?
  3. SEA-OWL

anybody have a TFO pacific or Pacific II they want to sell?

i have 4 pacifica II and 1 pacifica I all in new condition, with new 30lb stren on them. 778-888-1988
  4. SEA-OWL

Shore coho fly fishin

the Airflo forty plus series 'extreme distance' is a great line for beach fishing, punches out heavy weighted flies with no issues and is good in a head or cross wind with its short head, the short head also is great for a fast pick-up. The clear intermediate tip is great all around. i use...
  5. SEA-OWL

great time for sturgeon fishing

much appreciated the biggest was about 7ft took about hr and a 1/2. that 6ft one only took maybe 30min or so
  6. SEA-OWL

i know most people are going to be about the sockeye atm, but fishing is hot for sturgeon. pulled two more nice ones and lost about a real monster on a snag
  7. SEA-OWL

Whats the story with Pender

heard of 2 30+ pulled out around cory bay, pilings are still very hot. lot of shakers and small guys but its non-stop action with the odd lunker mixed in. 80-135 on white hoochies or white lantern spoon. heard the usual stuff works great as well too
  8. SEA-OWL

Berkley Big Game vs Maxima Ultragreen Opinions

These are actually both my favourite lines to use. The berkley big game has a a great diameter for it break strength, the colours i like a lot to. i use the lo-vis green for mains quiet often since they are cheap to replace each year. The leader (clear version) is my top choice for leader in...
  9. SEA-OWL

slipped out for a late afternoon and night fish with a buddy this weekend. got about a dozen or so over 7 or 8 hours. heres a couple of the shots
  10. SEA-OWL

some quickly shot videos of Ucluelet -seaowl fishing lures

thanks nog. we will keep in touch and hopefully see u in august! good luck on the hunt
  11. SEA-OWL

Much appreciated Nog!! I'll be sending some ur way soon to play around with. I'm hoping to perfect a pilchard pattern by August You will have to join us again on the water soon! Cheers bud
  12. SEA-OWL

Thought i would post some of the basic personal footage i have. All of it is out of Ucluelet, BC and fishing with our in-house brand lures. Some footage was displayed by another company looking to bump there own lure sales since there's fished poorly but they never paid for the footage, or...
  13. SEA-OWL

Best Ukee and Tofino guides......

kenny myers or pual grimston (castaway charters)
  14. SEA-OWL

hey just thought id keep some info going for people stuck in the city. The shore sturgeon fishing is super hot right now, popped out last night with the pooch for 2 hours and got 3 juveniles and a nice 4 footer. talked to a few other buddy's who been working the river well i was gone and there...
  15. SEA-OWL

Project Double Trouble!

awesome looking double eagle!! props! ..no pun-intended
  16. SEA-OWL

Crank baits instead of plugs

iv tagged the odd smaller spring on the rapala bx minnow when there taking smaller bait, but i dont think crank baits work well cause of the fast wobble and dive lip personally. the bx has a tinny lip and slower wobble. the X-rap saltwater is good looking though, could be worth a try we have...
  17. SEA-OWL

Osoyoos Lake

top water frogs and poppers in shallow waters along the shore. look for the shade or cover. or a Texas rigged crawfish in a dark olive or root-beer brown colour fished in 5-8ft with some structure around ( weeds, logs, rocks, over hanging brush ect.) split the claws more then they come to...
  18. SEA-OWL

2014 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

neptune is the only one i know of if u dont mind ladders and there no commercials. most of the time when i try the fuel dock there out. i have found the easiest and close to the cheapest at 'fish-ful thinking', 5 bucks for a 5 gal bucket, 4 buckets filled my 110gal cooler to the top and lasted...
  19. SEA-OWL

shuswap

3-4" spoons in rainbow trout patterns, red devil, or glow on a long leader behind a small flasher is what my buddy fishes from 35-80ft 'out in the middle' is what he says his strategy is. more or a drinker then a fisher but he's got some nice fish in there hope that helps
  20. SEA-OWL

Bullheads?

when i was little i use to catch them all the time on deadly dick lures, 1/4 and 1/8 ounce but id assume any little minnow jig would work fished close to the bottom and keep little minds busy jiggin away now that im a little more crafty, when i take my little nieces fishing on the docks i use a...
Back