Search results

1. O

Sockeye in Alberni

Any sockeye for sale in Alberni and where? Thanks
  2. O

Threadmill for sale

Pro-Form Crosswalk Fit 415 Threadmill for sale. New condition ( used about 1 hr.) Located in Parksville. Asking $250.00 OBO
  3. O

Threadmill for sale

Pro-Form Crosswalk Fit 415 Threadmill for sale. New condition (Used maybe 1 hr.) Located in Parksville. ASKING: $250.00 OBO
  4. O

Standard Horizon GPS for sale

CPI 180i GPS with charts for sale. Asking $350/OBO. Interested parties can mail me: joeracz@hotmail.com Located in Parksville
  5. O

Standard Horizon GPS for sale

CP 180i gps/fishfinder with charts for sale. asking $350.00. Interested parties can mail me: joeracz@hotmail.com Located in Parksville
  6. O

For Sale: 1992-21ft Campion with cuddy

One owner boat in excellent condition, kept under shelter its whole life. Has a 175 HP mercury (2 stroke recently serviced), new 9.9 Yamaha (high trust) with EZ-Steer, EZ-Loader tandem axle trailer (seen the ocean once), 2-Scotty downriggers, Lowrance GPS and Lowrance fish finder, 5-10 cannon...
  7. O

For Sale: Cannon balls

5-- 10lb cannon balls--$10.ea 1-- new harpoon--$20 Located in Parksville, Contact: jracz@shaw.ca
  8. O

For Sale:

For Sale: Malibu 182 with 115 hp Yamaha, 8hp Yamaha kicker, HDS 7 GPS/fishfinder, Uniden VHF, electric winch, new dual batteries and trailer. Located in Parksville. Asking: $12,500 Cant figure out how to load pictures but will reply to e-mail ( jracz@shaw.ca) for viewing or for sending...
  9. O

RCBS Reloading equipment

Everything you need to reload your bullets. Press, scale, powder scale, dies, etc. Locating in Parksville. Must be viewed to see the everything. Selling as a package deal.
  10. O

Ammo for sale

350 loaded .223 cal. also 7mm mag. brass, new 4x scope etc.
  11. O

WTB: Fishing Boat

Looking for: Campion Explorer 542 or 602 year 2001 to 2010 with 4 stroke outboard engines. OR Looking for: Trophy 2002 year 2004 to 2010 with 4 stroke outboard engines Should have either of the above boats and want to sell PM me. Thanks
  12. O

Chinook size limit

The tide & bite guide 2016 states size limit for Port Alberni and Ukie ( area 23,123) as minimum size 62 cm. yet the DFO site says minimum size is 45 cm. Which is correct?
  13. O

Size limit for chinook in region 1

Did you notice the size limit on the West Coast (Region 1) increased to 62 cm from 45 cm last year?
  14. O

INTERVIEW RE: FISHFARMS on CKNW today

At appr. 2:20 this afternoon Ms. Morton was interviewed about the disposal of the sick farm fish. She stated" around 2:00 am they followed a boat loaded with the fish up the Alberni Canal where it was unloaded unto trucks. They followed the trucks and the fish were dumped in a landfill. She...
  15. O

Bunk sliders for sale.

For sale: 8 bunk sliders 6"wide x 18" long. Brand name is (ezloader) Asking $80 for all. Parksville area.
  16. O

Standard Horizon CP180i GPS for Sale

CP180i with built in antenna,manual, base for sale. Can be seen working. Parksville location. Ph# 250-248-0528 Asking: 250.00
  17. O

Stainless Pressure Cooker

For Sale: 22 qt. Stainless Pressure Cooker (new) in Parksville area. $100.00 Firm. 250-248-0528.
  18. O

Prawn Puller

For Sale: "Brutus" Ace Line Hauler prawn puller. Used once. Asking 450.00 OBO. Located in Parksville
  19. O

Wanted: Electric trailer winch

Looking for around a 9000 lb. electric winch.
Back