Search results

1. J

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Out all day today, prawn traps around the fingers, 8 traps 2 sets only 36 prawns. Lost a fish that popped the pin right away then lost another nice one, looked close to 20 pounds at the side of the boat, forgot my net haha Beautiful day out there!!
  2. J

2015 Nanaimo Reports

4 traps for 1 set yesterday and zero prawns, going to try again tomorrow.
  3. J

Rectangular prawn traps for sale.

8 rectangular prawn traps for sale, used one season $35 each
  4. J

Browns Bay

I was also in deep water and green sea today 7-3 got 3 sockeye a 18 pound spring and a 14 pound spring and lost about 5 more.
  5. J

Campbell River Reports 2014

Good to hear!! I have a buddy coming over from Van for the long weekend going to head up that way. When will the sockeye fishing be good till?
  6. J

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

Lost a set of prawn traps out by the fingers today. One set was right where I left it and the other was gone. My name and number are on them if anyone finds them I'll be happy to reward you. Thanks
  7. J

Lost a set of prawn traps out by the fingers today. One set was right where I left it and the other was gone. My name and number are on them if anyone finds them I'll be happy to reward you. Thanks
  8. J

150 Igloo marine coolers

Picked mine up this morning, thanks for posting!!
  9. J

Alberni sockeye

I have a couple friends coming over this weekend that want some socks, any recent reports? If not out to bamfield we go. Cheers
  10. J

Alberni sockeye

It wasn't that bad, probably wouldn't have been though if there were no fish haha
  11. J

Alberni sockeye

Headed over from nanaimo this morning, rods in the water from 6-1130 hooked about 20 landed 8. Pretty good morning!!
  12. J

Alberni sockeye

Thanks, I'll post a report when I return.
  13. J

Alberni sockeye

Just wondering what kind of shape the road into China Creek is in if anyone has driven it lately, heading up Friday.
  14. J

Your allowed one unclipped coho.
  15. J

Your allowed one unclipped coho.
  16. J

Was out tonight from 6-830 got two 12 pounders just off the fingers and one undersized, both on blue meanies at 200 feet. Beauty night out there.
  17. J

Was out tonight from 6-830 got two 12 pounders just off the fingers and one undersized, both on blue meanies at 200 feet. Beauty night out there.
  18. J

9.9 APS outboard

Still available? Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  19. J

Volvo penta 280 power trim not lifting.

Your right no oil, it's electric. The pin on the motor was sheared off. Easy enough fix. Thanks Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Back