Search results

1. C

Campbell River Salmon Foundation 50/50

Campbell River Salmon Foundation CRSF 2021 50/50 Raffle If you have caught a fish in the Campbell River area, YOU ARE CATCHING OUR FISH!.........................and we want you to catch MORE! (and keep some for the future). Over the past 12 years the Campbell River Salmon Foundation has funded...
  2. C

Tuna 2020

Not a fishing report, just a few weird and wonderful incidents from 2020 albacore fishing; Biggest albacore - 28lbs 11oz fatty Partner grabbed a flopping albacore hooked on an Xrap. Two points of a big treble just below the pinkie. Buddy says it doesn't feel good when the fish flops around...
  3. C

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Two 15ft silver and gold collapsable Taco outriggers. Extend to 15ft. Quick detach mounts and mounting plates included. These came with the new boat from South Carolina and I will not use them. $400.00 Send me a message and I will call. Located in Campbell River call
  4. C

Please ask one more question

Fish cost $$$, lots of $$$ It's the season where we all daydream of getting out, hooking the big one, time with the family, a trip with the boys! But please don't forget.......... If you catch one, try to put one back. If you are looking at booking a charter, ask the lodge/guide what they do...
  5. C

I don't contribute to Salmon Enhancement because.........

The last couple of years I have made an effort to have meaningful discussions with all of the local user groups. Casual anglers, serious anglers, guides, lodges, commercial fishers, First Nations and whale watchers & tour operators. I think I have heard every reason (good, bad, partially true...
  6. C

SOLD

Twin 2004 Yamaha 150 four strokes, left and right. 964 and 954 hours. Left hand motor is for for parts only. Right hand starts immediately and runs like a champ. I have replaced these units and am looking to sell both together only. Motors only, no controls or propellers. Campbell River. Call...
  7. C

500+ Tires Pulled from the bottom of the Campbell River

The 5th annual cleanup of the bottom of the Campbell River Estuary took place last month, put on by the Tyee Club of B.C. We pulled another 238 tires off the bottom in one day (lots of stubby beer bottles, three cell phones and a $500 Chef's Knife). Our total is over 500 (think 25 storys of...
  8. C

Herring Jigging Comox Fanny Bay Denman?

Has anyone been out and tried to jig some bait? I see a few pictures of active spawn right now, but I can't get away this weekend, it will have to be next (Mar 18th). Will that be too late? Thanks!
  9. C

Underwater Garbage

For the past 4 years a few of us from the Tyee Club of B.C. have been doing this in February, during the "fisheries window". When we replaced our wharf five years ago, at low tide you could see half a dozen tires on the bottom. We thought we would send a diver down, hook them up to a rope, and...
  10. C

Custom center pin casting reel

3.5 inch handmade center pin casting reel made by Ray Melissa of Campbell River. Ideal for small water steelheading. Brand new and never had line on it. I won this at a DU banquet, and the Christmas bills have to be paid. $575 in Campbell River. phil at 250-204-3296
  11. C

WTB: Oars for 10-12ft alluminum boat

I have the oar locks and collars, but I am looking for one, and possible two sets of oars for a small aluminum boat for the kids, (and also a fiberglass duck punt I am redoing). 5-6ft is a good length, but I can cut them down if they are longer. Ugly is OK, as I can sand and refinish them...
  12. C

The big one that got away! Tuna Fishing!

The "not one but two" thread got me pumped up and thinking a little more about what we have offshore here in BC. In late August 2014 we were 25 miles off of Esperanza, and first thing in the morning a guy came on the radio complaining that he just lost 400yds of new braid off of a halibut...
  13. C

Sand Lance Spoon Vs. Nog's Needle

Someone needs to ask this. Has anyone fished them both? Side by side? Better or worse? I realize both of the makers are well respected forum members and contribute a bunch to this site, (Thank-you for that, you are appreciated) But...... any other lure will draw comparisons, comments and...
  14. C

Prawn Traps - Campbell River

I have 4 large ex commercial (30+ inches?stainless prawn traps) and two (non stainless) ex commercial coated black steel prawn traps for sale. The large stainless ones are the same as they sell at Redden Net for $50 each (that's where I bought them last year). $40 each for the big ones...
  15. C

Herring Jigging - Comox/Denman

Last year a few forum members were jigging herring during their annual spawn (in the Comox, Denman, Hornby area). This looked like a great thing to do with the kids as long as the weather cooperates, and to get some salmon/halibut bait for the summer of 2014. I think the timing was the end...
  16. C

Anchor Rope 200ft

I have 200ft of half inch anchor rope, 3 strand white, with metal eye spliced in. It is almost new and came with the boat I purchased. It does have a few rust stains on it. I have never used it, and the previous boat owner only had 20hrs on the boat/motor, so I doubt if he used it much. $50.00...
  17. C

17ft Welded Aluminum w/ 90hp Yamaha

SOLD 17ft Welded Aluminum w/ 90hp Yamaha Sold, thank you.
  18. C

Eagle Cuda 300 fishfinder

I have an eagle Cuda 300 fishfinder for sale. Included is the transducer and power cable. The "head" or screen on the unit is new, but the transducer and power cable were installed in the boat I recently purchased. The unit works great, but I am installing a combo gps/sounder instead. Basic...
  19. C

Prawn Traps

***SOLD THANKYOU***Round, stackable ex commercial prawn traps in decent shape. $25 each or all 7 for $150.00 traps are not stainless, frames are dipped steel and have been remeshed. come with clips, but no baitcups. proven prawn catchers. in Campbell River, call 250-923-0400 after 6.00pm
Back