Search results

1. D24M

Raymarine a77

Excellent condition, it is an extra as I bought a Raymarine A97. Comes with cables, cover, Navionics card. Pick up in downtown. Any reasonable offer accepted.
  2. D24M

Scotty 1106B

I have a Scotty 1106B that has been used a few times. Pick up in downtown Vancouver. $350 obo
  3. D24M

Scotty 1106B - trade for Islander MR3

I have a Scotty 1106B that has been used a few times. Located in downtown Vancouver. $350
  4. D24M

Two Scotty 1106's - excellent condition

Excellent condition, stainless wire, NO SWIVEL BASES. These were attached to my new boat and I replaced them with 2106's. $350 each. Pick up in downtown Vancouver.
  5. D24M

2008 Grady White 258 Journey

2008 Grady White Journey, twin Yamaha F150's with ~860 hours with latest counter balancers, Scotty down riggers, Raymarine HD radar, A78 (down vision) and A97 (sonar) multi-function displays, ICOM AIS/GPS VHF (integrated with Raymarine MFD's), new canvas, new carpet, Calaer diesel heater, new 31...
  6. D24M

Looking for the owner of the Grady White 306 - 'Weapon'

Is your boat still for sale? Thanks
  7. D24M

Amundson MSR05 and Savvy Mooching Rod review

First day out with the new combo - very impressive! The reel was fabulous and saw lots of action - definitely a quality reel. I have two of the rods and they 'play' differently but that could be partially due to braid and mono. The reel is advertised at $199 on the 'banner' but Steveston has...
Back