Search results

1. D24M

WTB Yamaha 8hp lower unit

Still looking?
  2. D24M

NORTH COAST CRUSADE PART IV

thanks - a great read! The Staircase is also a favourite - epic actually! Thanks for taking time to write up your journey.
  3. D24M

Odd little fish in Prawn trap today…

I’ve caught a bunch of these in my prawn traps off Galiano this year. It will be interesting to know what they are.
  4. D24M

Bib Pants For Fishing

CDN $225 with free shipping at amazon.ca....wow... I may buy another!! https://www.amazon.ca/Under-Armour-Gore-texshoreman-Stealth-Steel/dp/B07L982NHM/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=Under%2BArmour%2Bfishing&qid=1604887829&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1
  5. D24M

Bib Pants For Fishing

These are an excellent value IMO: https://www.underarmour.ca/en-ca/p/fishing/mens-ua-gore-tex--shoreman-bib/1327478.html?start=0&breadCrumbLast=Fishing I also use Sims and they are also excellent.
  6. D24M

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

2 man limit by 11:30 at Sandheads. Started at T10...no marking...moved to Sandheads and lots of marking. Chovies and herring....chrome and glo teasers and flashers. Magic depths as per above posts. Last fish measured 100 cm x 60 cm... caught on herring (in chovy teaser). Great times, lots of...
  7. D24M

2020 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Just returning to the mainland from Barkley Sound. Stayed at Eagle Nook - awesome lodge, unbelievable guides and staff!!! The guides all share fishing info and we regularly fished as a pack. The last two days were on fire - we were fishing the contours and had fish on each lap more than not...
  8. D24M

2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Just returning to the mainland from Barkley Sound. Stayed at Eagle Nook - awesome lodge, unbelievable guides and staff!!! The guides all share fishing info and we regularly fished as a pack. The last two days were on fire - we were fishing the contours and had fish on each lap more than...
  9. D24M

Raymarine a77

Sold!
  10. D24M

Raymarine a77

Excellent condition, it is an extra as I bought a Raymarine A97. Comes with cables, cover, Navionics card. Pick up in downtown. Any reasonable offer accepted.
  11. D24M

Scotty 1106B

I have a Scotty 1106B that has been used a few times. Pick up in downtown Vancouver. $350 obo
  12. D24M

Scotty 1106B - trade for Islander MR3

I have a Scotty 1106B that has been used a few times. Located in downtown Vancouver. $350
  13. D24M

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Porlier was hot this morning - flat as a lake and lots of fish! About 10 to 15 lb’ers.
  14. D24M

Two Scotty 1106's - excellent condition

Sold as a pair - nothing left.
  15. D24M

dropping price to $300 each...
  16. D24M

Excellent condition, stainless wire, NO SWIVEL BASES. These were attached to my new boat and I replaced them with 2106's. $350 each. Pick up in downtown Vancouver.
  17. D24M

MR3s and MR2s for sale

Yes - I picked up a MR3
  18. D24M

MR3s and MR2s for sale

pm'd you as well
Back