Search results

1. newfieslayer

Stamp Report

Was out yesterday not totally dead, as we did some some coho minnows searching for saltier water lol as for steel there hmmm seems to be a lck of
  2. newfieslayer

lower stamp drifting

Am hoping that there will be a few hard rains and that the next trip home will prove to be a little more successful.all in all got 3 days out an well landed 1 an lost one can't wait to see some high waters an account rush of fish good luck all see ya Jan 10th
  3. newfieslayer

lower stamp drifting

Yeah got a 10 lb wild doe whatta fight an clean release never saw alot of fish but a few around an managed one for 8. Hfs dedication on a worm
  4. newfieslayer

lower stamp drifting

Hi guys just wondering how the fishnet has been,only home for 5more days and hoping to spend a few hrss out on the stamp so guess km asking is there fish around
  5. newfieslayer

Bamfield Poett Nook Reports Spring/Summer 2012

Hey all I was wondering how far out I'd have to go for some bottom fish already have my limit of sox for the year anwell trying for some white meat well any bottom fish spent 8hrs yesterday the 23rd at effingham and cree islands to get one small ling an cpl released canaries what is it I'm doing...
  6. newfieslayer

Barkley Sound Halibut/lingcod

Well insure if ya put the time in for those bottom dwellers that you will find one without going outside the sound just might take all day
  7. newfieslayer

sockeye fishing in port alberni

Was thinking of heading out the canal a Lil further might be a Lil better for sox???????
  8. newfieslayer

2011 Sockeye Run Port Alberni

welll went out myself and looks like parking hasnt been an issue as of yet just parking on rd side.. As for fishing put it this way gotts be there at the right time not a constant fish on thing yet but a few are being caught ... lucked out myself an had it to myself yesterday afternoon must of...
  9. newfieslayer

Yep thats what i said wowww. I was actually asking whats happening ? An peeps are just parking on the side of the rd seen people fishing but never walked up.Am wondering if theres fish being caught.An also if theres any problems yet with parking right along side the rd.
  10. newfieslayer

thanks alot well guess im newfie an its an offical language didnt know we were all suppose to be able to speak like unviersty kids in here wowwwwww ignorance can be so blissful at timesss wowwww...
  11. newfieslayer

Port Alberni / Bamfield Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

hey osama long time budz well just wondering if its worth the run will are the hali still in close or movin offf an if theres anysalmon around let me know might run out your way in the am ...
  12. newfieslayer

noww peeps are parking right on rd side gonna cause more controversy if ya ask me like wowwww is all i can say seee peeps are fishing bgut is there any being caufght is the questions kinda goes like lil ansewears means lots of fish an well lots of answears means no fish well i tell ya all this...
  13. newfieslayer

port alberni sockeye

just wondering if there is any sox being caught at the papermill damn yet an will was out there this am seen 7 0r 8 guys fishing both sides peeps are just parking along rd side now not sure if the natives know or even care about the economic downturn that could cause for port if they are banning...
  14. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

sorry there splitshot that was what i was thinking sorry sorry sorry as much as i would like to be a dick sometimes hey im just a friendly fisher guy who is lost with how much the seasons have changed in just 12 months seems as though the sockeye were just an enourmous run bigger then last an...
  15. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

was just asking if there was any action an some guy to call me dick whatever anyways just got back from the flow an action was ridicoulous today...back to work tommorow have fun hope theres a few around in 2 weeks....
  16. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

im guessing your the balls hanging on both sides of the dick hey but whatever pallll not into your foooking online games say that to my face .......
  17. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

where are all the fish that were around last year this time...... well nobody chatting so its a sure thing their catching lol... anyways are there a few fish around now was hoping to hear something the bucket an gun club still producing welll
  18. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

well havent been out since last thursday been wondering if there any around was pretty slow last week before all the rainfall hopint things are getting a little beter
  19. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

well hitting the waters early this am for a few see if i can get a early fish last day before back to work for 2 weeks in ab
  20. newfieslayer

stamp 2010

well steelheader im always up for bushwacking we should try a venture together sometime my fishing buddy still busy working well im back to ab on wedesnday but had no luck yesterday seen a nice shape summer caught an real nice 13 # winter was bright as hell caught across river from me seems to...
Back