Search results

1. G

Scotty Downrigger Spare Parts

Spare parts All new old stock Scotty wiring harness c/w auto stop switch , fuse, relay, new style male plug and wire and new rubber gasket $40.00 for each older style electric downrigger model #1106 and Model # 1101 3 pcs available Scotty new style male plug with 3 feet of wire $15.00 each 2...
  2. G

Victoria Guides opening up this weekend to guided charters ?

According to island outfitters and some other guides It appears that Victoria is open to taking charters out Is this even possible with what Dr Bonnie has said Or am I just being paranoid
  3. G

Rod Repair Sooke

Rod Repairs Sooke In Stock Tips $10 sometimes while you wait (If i'm not fishing) In Stock Eyes one colour $ 15 epoxy takes 24 hours to dry Loose seats can be repaired Most broken rods can not be repaired 250 8 one two 864 zero A text is ok I do not sell just the eyes
  4. G

2 x 19 us gallon plastic tank free Sooke

My neighbor has 2 in good shape above ground gas tanks They have some old fuel in them 1 is missing the vent screw and have only been used lightly and stored outside Tempo brand I 'd post a pic but that is way beyond my skills at this time of day he would like the existing few gallons disposed...
  5. G

Sick and tired of losing gear to commercial Crab traps in Sooke ?

I decided today to phone Coast Guard to complain about commercial floats that are below the water during faster flowing tides as they are a hazard to navigation .The crabbers were supposed to give the sport fishermen a corridor meaning no traps in deeper than 80 feet of water But they believe...
  6. G

Chamber Sealer Pump Oil for sale

I have a few 1 litre containers of PURITY FG Compressor Fluid Iso 32 to sell after buying a 20 litre pail to service the machines for the guys that bought them This was the best oil I could find You must pick it up in Sooke Petrocan 1 litre $15.00 PURITY FG Compressor Fluid for...
  7. G

Sooke Boxing Derby $25

I can't believe that someone didn't post that the Sooke boxing day derby is on They still have tickets at Wisebuys and Eagle Eye Wilderness till 5 PM today I don't think that you will be able to buy tickets the morning of the derby.1/2 the pot will go to the winner and the other 1/2 will go to...
  8. G

WTB Used Prawn Traps

Looking to buy a few used prawn traps for a buddy. Preferably the round stacking ones. With or without lines Hopefully from the Victoria/ Sooke area Thanks
  9. G

Stolen 1138 c Chartplotter

Some low life has decided that he needed my chartplotter more than me. He only has stolen the head unit if you or someone you know is offered one real cheep you will know why The ser # is 11021802 0092 and it is a Humminbird 1138 CX Luckily the guy did not cut the wires , he just unplugged it...
  10. G

Boxing Day derby Sooke

Boxing Day Derby Sooke I know this is late notice but I thought some one should post that the Boxing Day Derby is on. I know it late but you will be able to buy tickets the morning of the derby by putting the money and your info in an envelope and then putting the envelope under the door at...
  11. G

Boxing Day Derby Sooke

I know this is late notice but I thought some one should post that the Boxing Day Derby is on. I know it late but you will be able to buy tickets the morning of the derby by putting the money and your info in an envelope and then putting the envelope under the door at the Crab Shack. This year...
  12. G

Chamber Sealers

Continuation from vacuum sealers They sell 4 mill bags also
  13. G

Evinrude Etec / Ficht Diagnostic cable kit $50

Thanks guys Sold may you never have to use it
  14. G

Good News To everyone that bought Navionics map sets in the last year

Well I think that it was about time but Navionics has updated all their Canadian charts by adding the contour lines that they were forced to remove last year or so by Canadian Hydrographics If you have purchased your chip in the last year All you have to do is go to the Navionics web store...
  15. G

Halibut Quota Increased

It appears that IPHC has raised our quota in BC by 2 % not decreased it as projected Pacific Northwest (US) was increased by 12% So that means that should give us a few more days fishing So lets not give up our fight with DFO and keep those letters going A 2% increase is way better than a 19%...
  16. G

How do you know when to support a derby

How do you know when to support a derby? what parameters do you use? Is it the prizes? What level of salmon enhancment is required ? I know that most derbys make no money Should derbys make any money This information is just not for me but maybe others will see this as well catch your limit...
Back