3. Hartbreaker

High Tech Jigging

Great knot.
  4. Hartbreaker

2023 Gulf Island Reports

That I couldn’t help you with. Lol.
  5. Hartbreaker

2023 Gulf Island Reports

Well, if I was serious about harvesting a few fish, and or guiding right now. I’d be happy with this opening. Step in the right direction amigo!
  6. Hartbreaker

Prince Rupert Guides

Contact Dave at Sunset Charters. He has a few boats, a fish camp outside of town. Incredibly fishy, and hardworking. www.sunsetcharters.ca
  7. Hartbreaker

Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

You running this boat for Wardo? Or going out on your own?
  8. Hartbreaker

2018 Sidney Reports

Yes, east side of Galiano, not that big of a run for Sidney fishermen. Suppose this should be talked about in the southern Gulf Island reports thread though.
  9. Hartbreaker

2018 Sidney Reports

Time to venture eastward. From now until early June, weather permitting. Or boat capable, is the time to fish the straight. Not saying you can't have good days or the odd good snap at any of our local spots. But consistency, and sizeable fish will be found there.
  10. Hartbreaker

Fishing Guide Wanted

3 incredible months.
  11. Hartbreaker

Fishing Guide Wanted

looking for someone who is passionate about fishing and the wild west coast, to come join us for the fast approaching 2017 season at The Outpost. Must have all certifications. Please email me with resume and cover letter. sean_hart4@yahoo.com Cheers Sean Hart Head Guide "The Outpost"...
  12. Hartbreaker

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Don't be afraid to shallow up, being producing at 57 ft to 77ft. Scent is key with the coloured water. Either add commercial scents to your spoons and hootchies, or fish a chovie on one side. Keep running your winter glow gear, as light penetration is limited by the layer of fresh water on top...
  13. Hartbreaker

2015 Gulf Islands Reports

Should note, I've been doing better off the southern end of lions Islet. Just south of Salamanca.
  14. Hartbreaker

2015 Gulf Islands Reports

Its been fishing well the past few weeks. Fishing anchovies in glow heads behind glow/uv flashers. Herring same setup and green glow spatter back cuddle fish hootchies. Best depth has been 117, but some days as shallow as 57ft we were whacking them. All dependent on where the feed is in the...
Back