Search results

1. S

looking for Information on front cockpit Window frame replacement (Grady white gulfstream 1989)

Just curious if anyone has replaced the window frames (aluminum extrusion) on their boat? Glass is good but frames are corroded beyond repair and i am looking for a solution. I have pondered going to a fully enclosed hard top but honestly i love the look of the stock windows and hard top...
  2. S

Diesel heater installation in a Grady white 232, (looking for mounting location options/ideas)

Hi has anyone put a deisel heater in a grady 232 or similar>? looking for pics and ideas for locations. i have a planar 2d heater on order. lots to consider for mounting including intake and exhaust of combustion air, fuel tank placement as well as minimum clearance for the heater ports and...
  3. S

Magnacharge Lead acid batteries

Just curious if anyone else has had issue with the MAGNACHARGE brand.? i have heard of guys complaining that they dont last and have had issues with them? Purchsed mine (2) approx 2-3 years ago. i run a pro sport on board charger/maintainer. and typically i get 5-6 years out of a battery. one...
  4. S

Lowrance 3G radar "repaired" as new condition from Navico/lowrance.

Lowrance 3G radar for sale as new condition. No cable included. i had an issue and sent it to lowrance. long story short i was able to buy a new unit direct from lowrance as i wasn't sure if my old unit was repairable. (it was) 1400.00 obo ( these are getting hard to find as lowrance has...
  5. S

HDS 10 GEN 1 (with vancouver island chip) no transducer

For sale HDS 10 gen 1 550.00 OBO good overall condition some marks and abrasions . comes with van island chip, power cord,mount and sun cover. used a few weeks back and stored indoors. located in port alberni
  6. S

Diesel heater 12 volt 5KW (NEW IN BOX)

Purchased about two years ago on amazon never used, went a different direction. purchased for $220.00 plus tax will sell for $150.00 firm comes with everything you need for a basic instalation except a through hull. here is the link...
  7. S

looking to put a price on a used HDS 10...looking for input

Looking to sell a good used Lowrance HDS10 gen 1 with vancouver island Chip, mounting base and power cord (no transducer) condition is fair screen is in excellent chape but a couple of superficial scratches in the top corner. curious what you guys figure the fair value is of this unit. cheers...
  8. S

2008 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker $1050.00 obo

-2008 yamaha high thrust XL kicker.(no controls) MODEL# T9.9PXRH manufactured 12/08 -leg oil changed (was clear and clean),engine oil changed all with yama-lube oils . -last year replaced plugs, new coil pack and new exciter coil and new anodes. -new trim motor 3 years ago. -stainless prop...
  9. S

Quick silver Tendy 240 reviews?

Hey just wondering if anyone has/had one of these inflatable floor models of the 240 "tendys" I am looking to hit the add to cart button on one of these but was curious if anyone has used one and if they had a review for me? basically I want it for making the odd trip to the beach when on...
  10. S

tork lift camper tie downs 2011 GMC 3500

For sale Tork liftCamper tie downs -Front p/n: C2219 -Rear p/n: C3212 -S9000 basic spring load kit. tie downs are apron 5 years old. over all good condition but the mounts that bolt to the frame have typical amounts of surface rust. *Mounts are a no drill installation. can be installed...
  11. S

WTB: CAMPER (bigfoot, artic fox, okanagan, northern lite)

Looking for a truck camper in good condition. must be able to fit a truck with a 8 foot box Dry bath and 4 person dinette are preferred.
  12. S

Garage clean out!

For Sale: 1- Classic accessories trailerable Boat cover. fits a 22-24 foot boat used for one summer season... excellent condition. $150.00 obo (paid 260.00 new) (was on my campion explorer 215) 2- older fenwick 8'4 mooching rod...new cork and new tip $50.00 obo. 3-EZ steer rod (37.5"fully...
  13. S

opinion on quality boat top installer.

looking to put new sunbrella and vinyl windows into my new alum T-top Any recommendations on who is a quality installer? I am in the alberni valley but don't mind travelling a bit for quality. I usually use alberni upholstery but they are swamped with work and are at least a month away...
  14. S

Looking for a radar with multi function disply...need some advise

Hey guys Looking to outfit my 22 foot boat with a radar and multi-function display.. *i currently have a standard horizon 190I chartplotter/fishfinder that i may leave in as back up Budget is 3000 and under... I have looked at the raymarine setups and west marine has a 7"screen...
  15. S

hydraulic kicker steering help.

I have a 2014 9.9 mercury prokicker and i am looking at putting in a 2nd helm on the boats transom. my boat is a 1997 campion 215 i/o with a solid kicker bracket.currently have a ez steer set up. i have been looking at the baystar hydraulic systems and it does not give alot of info on...
  16. S

Bolt on hard tops

Looking to put a hard top on my 1997 campion 215.. Does anyone know where they are sold locally? (vancouver island or mainland?) -name brands to look at? -does campion make one? on-line i have not seen too many options?
  17. S

Malibu 175 with 2013 optimax 125hp (getting the feelers out)

*boat will be available to sell after june 28th as i am currently at work overseas* ****Will sell with kicker/panther electric steering******** -2013 optimax 125 under warranty until 2015 (used a few weeks back and has 65 hrs) -Mercury smart craft gauge with troll control,fuel flow,hour...
  18. S

wise sleeper seat

SOLD Please remove....
Back