Search results

1. C

Zodiac futura boat stolen early this morning

Thanks for the info. there is now a reward for recovery of my boat and trailer.
  2. C

Zodiac futura boat stolen early this morning

Boat was stolen from back yard, VIN# FRXDC1544LA999, Licence # 13K 119385. Model was a 15.5' red Zodiac Futura with a 1989 Evinrude Super 55 with a jet
  3. C

Harper to scrap Long-Gun registry?

This promise will probably hinge like all of his other promises, on whether they balance the budget or not.
  4. C

Halibut Experimental Recreational Fishery Program

Only one word for this issue- LAWSUIT.
  5. C

Navionics classic charts

Looking for Navionics classic charts CA 239 and 244 for Lowrance LCX 15MT.
  6. C

pic of the commercial fleet in alberni inlet

That pretty much looks like the Fraser gillnetters when they get an opening. Pretty much everything gets Vaccummed up.
  7. C

Guide's day off - Albie fishing

I have been following these threads and wondering is this just a september fishery ? Sounds like a blast with the right gear and boat. thanks for any input. Roy.
  8. C

Sockeye Fraser Opening anyday??

Non-Tidal boys get to have at them Monday.
  9. C

Fraser sox

I was. Got none,saw none. Saw about 10 boats off the mouth of the fraser. Everyone i talked to had none.Fished to about 11 am.
  10. C

Fraser Sockeye Opening

I was out today off the fraser mouth and got none, saw none caught and did nor see any jumping. there was about 10 boats around.
  11. C

Fraser Spring Opening, is it worth it

Good idea, try running that by FN.
  12. C

Good idea, try running that by FN.
  13. C

Interesting figures, But how could DFO justify lettting natives hammer them and shut out the sporties? This is just a few bread crumbs our way to say "you guys are getting some opportuities" when as you said this is a joke the way they manage the Fraser.As your reference to the Squam, i think...
  14. C

Interesting figures, But how could DFO justify lettting natives hammer them and shut out the sporties? This is just a few bread crumbs our way to say "you guys are getting some opportuities" when as you said this is a joke the way they manage the Fraser.As your reference to the Squam, i think...
  15. C

Hali rods

Looking for some decent hali rods. anybody willing to part with there used rods?
  16. C

Wanted Navionics MMC card

Looking for a navionics classic MMC card CA239 for a Lowrance sounder.
  17. C

Seal Hunt Quota Increased

Now if we could only get the minister to address the sea lice issue with some rational instead of thinking about the $$$$$.
  18. C

Navionics Charts

Thanks, i will give them a call.
Back