Search results

1. RecklessPursuit

Is there scammers on here replying to every WTB ad?

Yes received two for a set of MR3's
  2. RecklessPursuit

MR3 Sold

I'll take it if Lookout does not....
  3. RecklessPursuit

2023 Sidney Reports

Ok to understand this closure I see that area 19-6 closes today. Is this just for retention or can it still be fished but just catch and release? I was hoping to run up to Sydney for the weekend with the wife.
  4. RecklessPursuit

2023 Tofino Reports

He's a bait and switch pro.... Watch out
  5. RecklessPursuit

2x Islander MR2LA Mooching reels (Gold) $500/per

Yeah thx, I was looking at the post through my phone and hadn't noticed the date till I hit send .....Duhhh :)
  6. RecklessPursuit

2x Islander MR2LA Mooching reels (Gold) $500/per

Please let me know if reels are available I’ll take them both
  7. RecklessPursuit

MR3 for sale $550 SOLD!

I don’t know where you’re heading, but I live in Ballard Wa just north of downtown Seattle
  8. RecklessPursuit

MR3 for sale $550 SOLD!

Hi, Is the reel still available? Would you be willing to ship it to the states?
  9. RecklessPursuit

Mitchell 300 Reel, from the 1960’s. - SOLD

My first Real reel. Then went to the ultra lite 308. Great memories!!!
  10. RecklessPursuit

Islander MR3 Gold and Fenwick Mooching rods for sale

If they are still available would you part with 1 Set?
  11. RecklessPursuit

Website errors | Send us your links and screenshots

Hi, I do not seem to be getting the photos any longer?
  12. RecklessPursuit

2022 Ucluelet Reports

There were 2 in Ukee marina unloading Albies in Late July when I was there.
  13. RecklessPursuit

Favourite/Best Fillet Knife

8" or 9" Dexter brand, I also keep a rapala on hand for back up because it has the scraping spoon built into the handle.
  14. RecklessPursuit

Fishing in WA State Waters

Area 7 Opens on the 14th then closes on the 17th )3 FULL DAYS!! ) then reopens on August 16th for Coho only
  15. RecklessPursuit

2022 Ucluelet Reports

Hi All, Will be at Island west July 14th -22nd and Aug 19th-27th. 315OS Reckless Pursuit, if you see us stop by for a cold one, always great to share intel.
  16. RecklessPursuit

Braided Mainline Recommendations

I actually mono as my backer then 60lb Power pro. I also add a 30ld Seagar fluorocarbon topshot of about 30 yards. The topshot allows me to use the Scotty clips as the braid is too thin for the clips to hold at depth. I have 3 MR3 reels set that way and have never had any issues. You'll love the...
  17. RecklessPursuit

West Coast Fishing Tackle, and Deep Water Glow Cup.

Thats pretty cool, could you please post where you sourced the Deep Water glow cup? Thanks
  18. RecklessPursuit

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Question In a typical year would Late August too late for Springs in the Port Hardy area?
  19. RecklessPursuit

Mid to late August....Haida or Nootka question

Hi Gents, The 9th is coming an I am soooo looking forward to come up to BC again. Due to the short notice I am looking for hitting one of two of my favorite places either Haida or Nootka. Availability wise I can get into Nootka Sound starting on the Ninth through August. Cannot get bookings to...
  20. RecklessPursuit

Tuna in Washington fall 2020

Give Mark Coleman a call He runs 5 Express style 29 foot Defiances out of Westport and has the fishery dialed in. His company is called All Rivers & Saltwater Charters. 425-736-8920 Bring a large cooler, tall rubber boots, and very good rain gear. The rain gear and boots are mostly to protect...
Back