Search results

1. K

Outboard motor spacing

Good evening I’m currently having a pod built and I’m hoping some one can tell me or measure their’s , the minimum centre to centre hole spacing between the main and the kicker, want to make sure we have enough clearance. 2024 Merc 200 and 2014 merc pro kicker Thanks Kilwinning.
  2. K

Laminating Epoxy

Question about epoxy Is laminating epoxy a good fit for adding multiple layers to the transom skin on my older double eagle. I was thinking of using silver tip laminating epoxy. When I removed the wood I removed some fibreglass in the odd spot, was just going to repair with thickened...
  3. K

Coosa board

Good morning I have a 19.5’ Double eagle that I am replacing the transom with coosa, I was planning on using 1.5” and 3/4” coosa laminated Because the Double eagle has a slight curve in the transom I am concerned about distorting it If the 1.5” is to stiff how flexible is the 1.5” board and...
  4. K

Dip netting , sproat

Noticed the Dip netting at sproat Cams, Research ?
  5. K

Sproat Cameras

Haven’t seen this before, but prob more common than we think. Crappy pic of an otter in the fish tunnel at sproat and they were going by at a good clip so not clear
  6. K

13.75 Bennett trim tab actuator

looking for one internal hose trim tab actuator. Thanks.
  7. K

Serial Number 1981 Double Eagle

Hello Im looking for the serial number for the above boat. the only #s I can find are on the rub rail,which when contacting eagle they did put some of them there. There is only Numbers no letters and only 4 didgets. Does this seem right? thanks Dave
Back