Search results

1. Chuck

Lowrance Transducer

3-1 Active Imaging Transducer. New never used. $375. Terrace.
  2. Chuck

Crab Traps Collapsible.

2) Crab Traps Collapsible. Good condition. $40 each. Terrace.
  3. Chuck

Prawn Traps Stackable

2) Prawn Traps Stackable. Used in good condition. 30” x 22” x 11”. $30 each. Terrace.
  4. Chuck

Promar Crab Ring Traps

4) Promar ring traps Like new never used. Rope and floats as shown. 36” x 14” $35 each. Terrace.
  5. Chuck

Prawn Traps

400 bucks to ship is a no hitter so local and similar is preferred.
  6. Chuck

Prawn Traps

Looking for two Mckay prawn traps, metal coated, 30" dia. x 12" tall, square or octagon. Where can I find Mckay or similar style traps? Thanks.
  7. Chuck

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

Who was the guide? I don't remember.
  8. Chuck

Ocean Steelhead

Are there any fishers that have caught or even target Steelhead on the salt? Is there a reason fishing for Steelhead on the salt isn't a thing? I have never seen or heard of it but a some point it must have happened. Just curious.
  9. Chuck

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

Not a guide but have fished Hippa and more so Rivers several times over the recent years. From what I've seen and heard you don't go to Rivers for quantities which I would think that could create client tension and that's never fun. More and good size catches at QCL. Also, I bet tips from the...
  10. Chuck

Boat Insurance...Prices are up

Recent conversation with Portside and rate up 15% also many are getting an additional increase of 10% due to fires in BC. So, many rates up 25% over 2023. OUCH!!
  11. Chuck

Boat Insurance...Prices are up

A typical practice when companies are no longer interested in that type of business. I have a funning feeling ill be doing the same.
  12. Chuck

Central Coast

Looking for Big Bluff. Somewhere near the north end of Cunningham Island?
  13. Chuck

FN0294 FishingBC App Catch Log will now Sync to Your License and is a Valid Record, even when Offline

Might reconsider if one decides to skim over privacy terms and conditions. Not sure why an APP of this nature requires so much personal info and what they want to do with it. Not happening here paper it'll be!!
  14. Chuck

2024 Halibut Fisheries Notice

You're saying you can't see it and hear it around you everyday?
  15. Chuck

Tyson vs Paul....

Mind blowing the garbage people give their attention too not to mention the gazillion dollars the Pauls have made due to the absolute STPDTY!! Society is incredibly sad in so many ways!
  16. Chuck

So typical for institutionally educated individuals. Educated, just not very smart!
  17. Chuck

Raw aluminium oxidation

I have grab rails and rod holders etc... I want to prevent oxidation on. Anyone have a process and protectant that would last a few seasons between applications? Preperation, brush on or spray on.
  18. Chuck

Just keep on reducing sporty Hali min size and qty so there is plenty for troller bycatch to waste and toss!! DFO is such a CF!!
  19. Chuck

New wind and wave app

There is a "sporty" weather app in the app store but not your "sporty fish" app!
  20. Chuck

Connecting Cable to Mono on Downrigger

GO TRUMP GO!!
Back