Search results

1. Fishin

Trophy rewire questions

Going to be re wiring my 18’ trophy walk around first time taking on a project like this have various gauge marine tinned wire for the project new blue seas dual battery switch, blues seas 12 circuit fuse block, blue seas bus bar anything else I may need? The boats wiring is a complete disaster...
  2. Fishin

Wtb troll master **found one please delete**

Found one @Admin please delete Looking to buy a troll master if anyone has one sitting around that’s not being used before I order a new one Thanks.
  3. Fishin

Trucks for sale on Facebook ect.

With the huge success of the boats on used Victoria and others thread I figured since I’ll be in the market for a new tow rig we could all help each other out and post similar listings of trucks for sale on used Victoria, market place ect. (Admin please delete if not allowed.)
  4. Fishin

WTB EZ steer

Looking to buy an EZ steer system for a project if anyone has one kicking around about 36” extended even just the steering bar itself will do. Located on Vancouver island but travel to the lower mainland often.
  5. Fishin

Iso marine bbq

Anyone have a bbq they aren’t using or planning on selling? Mine crapped out hoping to save a few bucks as it’s not something I use all the time, south van island but do travel to the mainland from time to time and up island a lot Thanks.
  6. Fishin

Trailer shop near Victoria

Hoping to have my trailer gone over bought it with the brakes not working looking for a shop that can go through it and replace what’s needed might need a full overhaul I’m not sure located in Victoria can travel but hoping to keep it fairly local the shop I used before is no longer in business...
  7. Fishin

sturgeon in ocean off Galiano Island.

https://www.timescolonist.com/local-news/diver-comes-face-to-face-with-sturgeon-in-ocean-off-galiano-island-7205368?fbclid=IwAR0kMZJWi3b-y_EO_FJewyQZh6q13F2auX_Fk_w_dntVbHnHJ0dq1auz3R8_aem_AYWpY8YP1FVbk6VzktmJfrDnKB1fcP89wkd3kST6vAwkUicoMjK3mM7tPW6fPZDJjYw&mibextid=S66gvF
  8. Fishin

Garage clean out

have a bunch of parts from my hourston projects I no longer need. -Complete canvas set $500obo -15gal aluminum fuel tank with sending unit filler neck and gauge $300 -2 seats and quick removal bases $120 -hydraulic trim tabs $100obo -Aluminum down rigger mounts $50 -antenna $100obo...
  9. Fishin

Iso Mercury lift ring

Hey fellas does anyone happen to have a lift ring tool I can buy/borrow, need to remove my 2022 115 merc, unlike my old Yamaha it doesn’t have a built in lifting ring, they want $300 for one online that’s crazy if not I’ll try and fab up something. Located south van island.
  10. Fishin

1984 17’ hourston rebuild

Just picked up an other hourston has a Volvo (aq171a in it with 270 leg if anyone needs parts) boats going to be quite the project, likely stringers, transom, floor ect, going to keep using my current one until this is finished getting a pod as well as mounting my 2022 merc 115 when the time...
  11. Fishin

Looking to buy a hard top for a 17’ hourston

Looking for a hard top for a 17’ hourston, glass and frame would be ideal too or one or the other currently have a soft top and looking to covert it.
  12. Fishin

Wtb stainless prop 14 1/2x19 or 14 1/2x 21

Looking for a 14.5x19 or 14.5x21 stainless prop located in Victoria thought I’d ask here before I buy new thanks fellas!
  13. Fishin

17’ hourston pod idea

Just a thought, not sure if this is a stupid idea or not, I love my 17’hourston it’s a factory outboard with a fresh 2022 115, I was planning on getting the transom done next winter it still seems super solid but it’s an 89 so It’s probably due what I’m thinking is if I go ahead with the transom...
  14. Fishin

Mercury 115hp command thrust opinions

After lots of research I’ve decided to replace my current 2004 Yamaha 115hp with a brand new 2022 115hp mercury command thrust wondering if anyone has any real experience or opinions on them? I’ve read good things about them hoping it was the right decision. Thanks.
  15. Fishin

Milky lower unit oil mercury 8hp

Doing regular maintenance on my boat last night thought I’d change the lower unit oil for the season, main motor was good, but my kicker surprisingly came out looking like milk, definitely recommend checking your boats regularly this motor only has maybe 50-100 hours on it tops its a fairly new...
  16. Fishin

Iso catch and release net

Anyone selling a catch and release net in the Victoria/sooke area. Cheers
  17. Fishin

Looking for advice on where to camp/fish in a smaller boat 17’

Hey guys, looks like I’m going to have a few days off next week, Wednesday-Saturday July 14-17th was wanting to take my old man out fishing/camping nothing super serious he doesn’t get out much, just a place to kick back and relax for a few days even just a night or 2 would be fine he’s not...
  18. Fishin

NMEA 2000 starter kit and Yamaha interface cable.

Just bought a complete NMEA 2000 starter kit and Yamaha engine interface cable only to find out my motor isn’t compatible with this system paid $220 looking to get $200 or I’ll try to return it if no interest, it’s brand new in the box. Located in Victoria.
  19. Fishin

Wtb 70-115hp outboard

Hey fellas probably a long shot but trying to salvage my season, if anyone’s thinking of re powering or has a 70-115 25” shaft 2 or 4 stroke let me know. Can’t seem to get my 115 yammy 4 stroke running right.
  20. Fishin

ISO/WTB Marine bbq

Hey fellas, looking to buy a bbq for my little 17’ hourston if anyone has one or suggestions on one before I buy new, don’t need anything fancy cheers. Located in sooke, work in Victoria so anywhere in the surrounding area would be good!
Back