Search results

1. Squid Row

Halibut and Harpoons

Ive pooned a few big buts in my day......... But I'm not talkin about halibut LOL..................
  2. Squid Row

Nootka Sound 2014 Fishing Reports

Yes that is great news!!!
  3. Squid Row

Yes that is great news!!!
  4. Squid Row

Donated Prizes and Recognition

"Ooooooh F--K Yeeaaaa Bud!!!"
  5. Squid Row

1989 Glendale Motorhome

That is a nice rig and a great deal too. Would be the ultimate for hauling the boat for weekend fishing trips...
  6. Squid Row

If your friend FOJ would stop spamming this site with his BS reports trying to market his business over and over again, things would move on. Maybe FOJ should move on...
  7. Squid Row

If your friend FOJ would stop spamming this site with his BS reports trying to market his business over and over again, things would move on. Maybe FOJ should move on...
  8. Squid Row

HAHAHAHAHAHA "GREAT" compared to what???
  9. Squid Row

HAHAHAHAHAHA "GREAT" compared to what???
  10. Squid Row

Thanks BB and NA for the accurate reports..... Most years are 10 times better, I'm sure next year will rock....
  11. Squid Row

Thanks BB and NA for the accurate reports..... Most years are 10 times better, I'm sure next year will rock....
  12. Squid Row

Well there you go "Fish on John", time to stop the BS....
  13. Squid Row

Well there you go "Fish on John", time to stop the BS....
  14. Squid Row

Wow you really gotta stop exagerating it's the worst coho season around here in the last 8 years and more like a 6 pound average. Most boats are really struggling to get their limits and most don't. That's not just from our own boat's luck but from the over 30 boats we talked to in the last 2...
  15. Squid Row

Wow you really gotta stop exagerating it's the worst coho season around here in the last 8 years and more like a 6 pound average. Most boats are really struggling to get their limits and most don't. That's not just from our own boat's luck but from the over 30 boats we talked to in the last 2...
  16. Squid Row

What's for dinner tonight ?

How did the lucky's taste marinated with ling cod slime?
  17. Squid Row

Just spent a week coho fishing Esperanza inlet and offshore. Worst coho year we've seen in the last 7 years. All the other boats were also struggling to find their limits with most boats averaging 2-4 coho per day
  18. Squid Row

Just spent a week coho fishing Esperanza inlet and offshore. Worst coho year we've seen in the last 7 years. All the other boats were also struggling to find their limits with most boats averaging 2-4 coho per day
  19. Squid Row

2014 Tuna Adventures

I'm not sure on that you'd have to call them or email. Their contact info will be on their website
  20. Squid Row

2014 Tuna Adventures

Yes it's 22.5 miles just to get to the surfline from Tahsis, so 45 min at 30 mph. It is a LONG run.... And gas is big bucks in Tahsis so it makes for an expensive day... Rodgers lodge is only a couple min boat ride from the surf line and they offer a bring your own boat rate which is very...
Back