Search results

1. B

2015 Campbell River Reports

This is the correct information for Coho. The DFO regional office called me back and explained that the 2014-15 map is for last season. This season has not been determined yet.
  2. B

As for Coho season, I called the DFO # Powell River and was told that the BC Tidal Sport Fishing Guide website is what to go by. I guess we'll have to see if there are any changes made by June 1st and go by what it says there on opening day.
  3. B

I googled the DFO # and it gives a Powell River phone #. They're not open until tuesday. I called the Regional office # in Vancouver and left a message. If anyone gets back to me, I will repost info. If anyone else knows how to contact the DFO and actually talk to someone, maybe you could...
  4. B

You're right. I am still not sure if the 2014/15 is just a typo on the map. It would be best to call the DFO and that is what I intend to do. If I find out anything, I will make a new post about it.
  5. B

That's the way it looks to me, too, but I just wanted to see that others interpret that the same way. Thanks.
  6. B

Does anyone know if Coho is open June 1st this year? Also, is it still 2 per day, one of which can be unmarked, like last year? Has the DFO announced it yet? (I find the regulations to be very confusing.)
  7. B

19' 2012 Harbercraft - Mint, Yamaha F150, kicker & trailer! - $34500 (Campbell River)

Sold 2012 HARBERCRAFT 1925 DISCOVERY PREMIUM ALUMINUM BOAT c/w 150 HP YAMAHA & 9.9 HIGH THRUST KICKER w/POWER TILT, PROP GUARD; ALSO INCLUDES EZ LOADER BUNK TRAILER w/SWING TONGUE, SPARE TIRE & CARRIER, LOCKS; MANY OTHER UPGRADES, IE. ADVANTAGE PACKAGE, TILE FOR BOW, FISHMASTER PEDESTAL SEATS...
  8. B

2012 HARBERCRAFT 1925 c/w YAMAHA F150 & TRAILER - $37000 (Campbell River)

deleted, new ad being made up, new price, different photos, etc.
  9. B

2012 harbercraft 1925 c/w yamaha f150, 9.9 & trailer - only 45 hrs, $35,000 firm

2012 HARBERCRAFT 1925 DISCOVERY PREMIUM ALUMINUM BOAT c/w 150 HP YAMAHA & 9.9 HIGH THRUST KICKER w/POWER TILT; ALSO INCLUDES EZ LOADER BUNK TRAILER w/SWING TONGUE, SPARE TIRE & CARRIER. MANY OTHER UPGRADES, IE. ADVANTAGE PACKAGE, FISHMASTER PEDESTAL SEATS, BENCH SEAT, COOLER SEAT, FULL CANVAS...
Back