Search results

1. Iron Needle

walker electric downriggers, kicker gas tank, beginner wakeboard

Just a few boat items, cleaning house before the holidays. Will likely take any offer on these items. Just want to move them along. Yamaha OEM portable gas tank. 14L. (one connection fitting damaged on hose, need replacing) $25 Blur Wakeboard with universal fit bindings. Bought around...
  2. Iron Needle

Looks like Iron Needle Lures has been hacked

emails are rarely sent out by me from iron needle lures using GMAIL. anyone receiving emails do not open and delete immediately. It has been a problem with GMAIL from the start. They fix it, and eventually it happens again. Thanks for the heads up CL.
  3. Iron Needle

Iron Needle Lures

Happy to say the new product for 2016 is finally making their way to store shelves and limited product has been posted online @ www.ironneedlelures.com but I encourage all local anglers to support your local retail supplier if you are able! Now on shelves or will be in a day or two @ Pacific...
  4. Iron Needle

Heads up

Gents, Do not open any emails. This is news to me, no bulk emails have been sent out. The website is still down for server service. Did the bulk email come from gmail.com? Thanks FT for bringing this to my attention.
  5. Iron Needle

Iron Needle Lures - Now in full COLOUR!

Hey guys, The lures are getting somewhat hard to come by and I do apologize. Just in a transition period with a new web server getting set up, as well as working on new sizes, and dealing with the limitations of a hand painted product and the time it takes to produce them. But good things are...
  6. Iron Needle

What happened to Nogs Needle.

Sounds like there are some people having great success with the lure! The Iron Needle is still growing as a product and meeting various challenges is part of the process and often part of the delays with development. Unfortunately new stock will not be available until later this year, likely...
  7. Iron Needle

Sorry I missed these posts! TS, all of the colors are now available online. The retailers in the lower mainland have all been re-stocked (a list of retailers can be found on the Iron Needle website) and the Vancouver Island stores should have stock on the shelves in a day or two. As...
  8. Iron Needle

Trotac marine The good folks at Trotac will be the latest store carrying Iron Needles. Anglers should see them on shelves this coming weekend, or shortly after. The same can be said for our other retailers. The website will be updated with new stock this Thursday, June 4th. There will...
  9. Iron Needle

I am happy to announce that Pacific Net and Twine will be carrying Iron Needle Lures as stock becomes available. They will be carrying the product in both the Richmond store, and at the Parksville store. Folks should start seeing them at these locations in late May, early June. Pacific Net...
  10. Iron Needle

Can't go wrong with a Nogs Needle or one of its glow counterparts. To follow up, a couple more retailers have jumped on board and are carrying Iron Needle Lures. Berry's Bait and Tackle 14651 Westminster HWY Richmond, BC 604-273-5901 Sea-Run Fly & Tackle 1140 Austin Ave Coquitlam...
  11. Iron Needle

Fraser Valley Retailer I am pleased to report we now have a retailer carrying Iron Needle Lures in Abbotsford, BC! Now available @: Fred's Custom Tackle 34150 S Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC (604) 746-1481 http://www.fredscustomtackle.com Like other retailers, Fred's is able to ship...
  12. Iron Needle

Nog's Needle Question?

I can say with confidence that the lure has been successful as slow as 2.0 mph, up to 3.5mph. There are some customers on the East Coast as well that are having success in blue water fishing, trolling even faster for Bluefish and Stripers off of New York. At those speeds there is an excellent...
  13. Iron Needle

SF and others, The website will be back up for online sales in the 2nd or 3rd week of May. A post will be made at that time. Thanks for the inquiry.
  14. Iron Needle

Cheers Capt. The fish are biting. Time to get a few! Tight lines heavy leaders!
  15. Iron Needle

Trolling for Salmon and Halibut If fishing with a "dummy flasher" set-up: Heavy leader, 40 - 80lb test. 8' long, connected to your mainline using a high speed swivel. (Do not attach swivel to lure) Set you lure approximately 8 feet behind the dummy attractor. Trolling speed: 2.0 - 2.8...
  16. Iron Needle

Eman, much like Rome, the new sizes won't be built in a day! But rest assured, smaller sizes are under production, though I cannot offer any further info regarding a release date. Fishtofino, excellent work with the lures! It's great hearing of your successes. For those people finding...
  17. Iron Needle

For the Vancouver Island anglers who have patiently waited, Iron Needle Lures are now available at the Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo. Harbour Chandler - 52 Eslanade, Nanaimo, BC - 250-753-2425 During the introductory retail sales of the lures, stock is limited at this time. -Nick @ Iron...
  18. Iron Needle

For those concerned that size matters... Here is a great shot from Rick @ Gulf Rascal Charters based in Pender Harbor, BC on the Sunshine Coast. A great solo double header, which produced a 22# Chinook this past January. The 2nd fish was about half the weight @ 13#, caught on a Silver Horde...
  19. Iron Needle

For out of province orders, please contact me @ ironneedlelures@gmail.com Fish Rider, I am currently working on getting stock to some Vancouver Island retailers. Once on shelves, a post will be made. Cheers
  20. Iron Needle

Folks, For those interested, I have been doing my best to get the lures into some retail locations. During this time online sales have been closed, though it will be back up and running for the summer. Please support our local retailers if you wish to purchase some Iron Needles. The lures...
Back