Search results

1. J

FOR SALE; 1989 Mercury 90 hp and manual power lift

1989 Mercury and controls with low hours. $800 OBO Motor has not been run for 5 years. also offering a CMC manual powerlift bracket for $400 OBO Powerlift good for up to 300hp You dismantle and remove or take entire old boat and trailer Make offer(s)....can't seem to rotate photos......
  2. J

14 ft Lifetimer, motor and trailer

Lifetimer welded aluminum 14 ft boat with low hours Nissan 18 hp 4 stroke motor and galvanized high liner trailer. Includes: Electric start motor can also be pull started. Motor has approx 250 hours max 2 oars 2 Scotty bases 2 rod holders 2-12 litre gas tanks canvas water proof cover Humminbird...
  3. J

raw water wash down installation

I want to put a raw water wash down kit into my Campion 622 and am looking for recommendation on make of pump i.e.. Jabsco, Seaflo etc etc etc. Some seem to offer 40 psi while others offer 60 or 70 psi; I lean towards the higher pressure but would like to hear of experiences and best place to...
  4. J

Small boat heater

what type of heater is safest and economical to be used on board Explorer 622 with full fishing canvas enclosure. Not looking to wear a t-shirt, just enough to take the chill off when it is 0-5 C and warm the hands.
Back