Search results

1. J

FOR SALE; 1989 Mercury 90 hp and manual power lift

1989 Mercury and controls with low hours. $800 OBO Motor has not been run for 5 years. also offering a CMC manual powerlift bracket for $400 OBO Powerlift good for up to 300hp You dismantle and remove or take entire old boat and trailer Make offer(s)....can't seem to rotate photos......
  2. J

14 ft Lifetimer, motor and trailer

Lifetimer welded aluminum 14 ft boat with low hours Nissan 18 hp 4 stroke motor and galvanized high liner trailer. Includes: Electric start motor can also be pull started. Motor has approx 250 hours max 2 oars 2 Scotty bases 2 rod holders 2-12 litre gas tanks canvas water proof cover Humminbird...
  3. J

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Hi Rob; all good up here on DI with #7. Been out last week and it catches fish!! LOL cheers, John
  4. J

raw water wash down installation

Thanks for the info guys, good feedback. I assume that a "back flow preventer" is just a check valve in either plastic or brass. Thanks again. J
  5. J

raw water wash down installation

I want to put a raw water wash down kit into my Campion 622 and am looking for recommendation on make of pump i.e.. Jabsco, Seaflo etc etc etc. Some seem to offer 40 psi while others offer 60 or 70 psi; I lean towards the higher pressure but would like to hear of experiences and best place to...
  6. J

Derby's Canuck emporium

agree with you hambone 100%.............nobody thought they would even make the playoffs but it will take a few days for the "sour" to wear off. Looking ahead, I wonder if the the Ducks will avoid being Flame broiled................I think so and the Ducks will move on.
  7. J

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

I did a few days ago and was disappointed. Also some plankton bloom on the lines Tribune and Flora
  8. J

Derby's Canuck emporium

4-1 is ok but, it was not pretty and it was, as you say, a bottom feeder. They have to sharpen up for the rest of the season to stay in the playoff pic!
  9. J

Herring spawn reports?

Category(s): COMMERCIAL - Herring: Spawn on Kelp, COMMERCIAL - Herring - Roe: Gill Net, COMMERCIAL - Herring - Roe: Seine, COMMERCIAL - Herring - Roe: Test Fishery Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada Subject: FN0145-COMMERCIAL - Herring - Roe - Strait of Georgia -...
  10. J

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

herring on lots of herring along east side of Denman this a.m. Pehaps mistakenly, I have kind of thought that spring fishing is lousy when the herring are spawning but maybe that is wrong?
  11. J

Iron Needle Lures - Now in full COLOUR!

With flasher? Got mine early for Xmas too.......a work of art!!! What do you guys think of putting these down without a flasher? Happy holidays!
  12. J

Sand Lance Spoon

Reflective tapes Is there a place to buy the reflective tapes in the Comox valley area please?
  13. J

Small boat heater

outboard.......wondering why you ask? sorry. I get it after reading the entire thread, thanks
  14. J

Small boat heater

what type of heater is safest and economical to be used on board Explorer 622 with full fishing canvas enclosure. Not looking to wear a t-shirt, just enough to take the chill off when it is 0-5 C and warm the hands.
  15. J

downrigger hooks

Gangion where does one get the gangion chord? sorry, I don't understand the loop to loop 3 over in braid and 2 in the chord? thanks
  16. J

Gulf Islands 2014 Reports

lots of shakers around Denman and Hornby islands!
  17. J

Trailer Brakes

interesting discussion guys. I am thinking of converting my surge brake drums to discs and am wondering if my hydraulic surge actuator will need replacement too? Who in the Comox valley sells the Kodiak system?
Back