Search results

1. Kent K

2425 harbercraft 2011 worth??

200hp verado with 286 hours, 15hp pro kicker with a lot more hours. It has the standard stuff with wash down, spotlight, rear steering station, etc. I have been towing it back and forth from Alberta so it only gets used a couple weeks a year. I think its cheaper to hire a guide.
  2. Kent K

How deep do you go?

Last trip out of Winter Harbour we noticed a guy anchored up on a hump in 450ft of water. How common is this and is it productive?
  3. Kent K

Hali Rigs

I'm playing with making up some new hali rigs in 200lb mono. I don't like how the top hook rides out when sandwiched between the bead and crimp. Any suggestions? First pic I uploaded. I hope it works.
  4. Kent K

Boat storage for July

Hi Guys, I have about 3 weeks that I need storage for from July 2nd to 21st. We have a trip to Winter Harbour and then out to Port Hardy later. Any ideas on where a guy could store his boat? We'll be coming from the Ferry in Naniamo so we are pretty open on where to store it. Kent
  5. Kent K

Bottom Fishing Nootka vs Winter Harbor

My son and I are looking for a place to go bottom fishing with a good chance to hook up to some lings and halibut. I have been reading an awful lot on this forum and I think I have narrowed it down to Nootka Sound or Winter Harbor. I am leaning more towards staying a Critter Cove in Nootka end...
  6. Kent K

Portable VHF radio

Cobra MR HH325 1, 3, or 5 watt. rechargable battery with charger. $60. I'm located just outside of Calgary now but going to Port hardy and Campbell River in the next few weeks.
Back