Search results

1. C

2016 Campbell River Reports

Fished around the green can this morning, had a couple of keepers early on, but released them as I thought I could do better. Had a double header right at slack tide. Dropped my net in the water trying to get the first in the boat, was a little pissed at the boat next to me as he could see I was...
  2. C

Good to hear a positive report coming from north of the narrows!
  3. C

Was out yesterday morning at Francisco point and green can. Had a few wild coho to the boat, kept a couple hatchery and landed a 14lbs Spring. lost another really good spring. Was fishing hoochie/flasher
  4. C

Fished the derby yesterday, and had a excellent day! Mostly stuck around the green can, landed two 12lbs springs, and a 23lb which got 5th place in the derby.
  5. C

2015 Campbell River Reports

Just got back from Chatham point, tons of wood all over making it difficult, pulled in 2 smaller springs 7-8lbs and a pink. Caught a beautiful coho (wild) and a sockeye which were released. On the way back to Browns decided to do one pass at deepwater and landed a 22lb spring. All in all a was a...
  6. C

Tales From The Tyee Pool.......2015

That is absolutely ridiculous, and is a pathetic display! I only hope there is some consequences for there actions this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

I'm planning on going up to green sea soon would love to hear a report as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

Yes lots of boats out there! I was fishing just north Of the marina as well and fishing 110-160' Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. C

Just got back from 4 days at Browns Bay and the fishing was unbelievable. Most fish were in the high teens, biggest I landed was 24lbs. Most guys using anchovies, but I used hoochies and seemed to do just as well. Early morning bite was the best, would go out at 6am and back at the dock by...
  10. C

It's not to dicey, if you are having issues at the hump move over to the green can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

Yup you are looking at the right "green Can" the hump is basically west of that. You will see a lot of boats fishing these areas. I would recommend using at least 15lb cannon balls, as the tide rips through the hump. Deepwater and plumber bay are also good options but are a fair distance from...
  13. C

Browns Bay Drauma

Wow that doesn't sound good! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. C

Went out there this morning and not much Joy with the springs:( released 2 wild cohos and kept 1 hatchery all of legal size but small. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

I've seen some guys fishing Browns bay in kayaks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

Great day yesterday, went out 6- 11:00 am. Took home 2, lost one at the side of the boat, and had to release a good one as I already had my two in the boat. Blue meanie and army trucks were working. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

The hump has been consistently producing for me. I'm on the water now with one on the boat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

Got out yesterday, looked fairly slow out there. Started off at the green can without any luck, then moved over to the hump. Ended up bringing in two, 12 and 14lbs. Both caught on blue meanies. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. C

Take a kid fishing - pictures

Couldn't resist this thread! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. C

Campbell River Reports 2014

Fished the green can for most of the day, lost a Coho at the boat. Moved over to some deeper water out by the hump caught 2 more wild Coho (kept 1) and a 15# spring. Fishing 200' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back