Search results

1. Jug Addict

Jughead new!

At Thrasher today and I was able to get an underwater video of a salmon strike at 130 feet down. Obviously its a bit dark but interesting to see. https://vimeo.com/127995209
  2. Jug Addict

Mioney making opportunity !!!! :-)

That's a bit of a myth. They only really run wild on Kauai. The reason there is so many is that they have no natural predators. Send a few foxes over and let the buffet begin.....then collect the feathers!
  3. Jug Addict

Jughead new!

Hey Fish Tank.....They are now in Island Outfitters in Victoria. Nanaimo: Habour Chandler now and Wholesale Sports next week. Vancouver Berry's and Steveston now and Wholesale Sports in Langley next week. The website will have the updates under Retailers. www.jugheadshaker.com Coming soon...
  4. Jug Addict

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Great day at the Hump yesterday. Saw a few nets out. We caught this beauty at 100 feet with an Anchovy in a UV Clear medium Jughead Shaker. Went very well with the prawns and crab. Good livin!
  5. Jug Addict

trolling for sockeye

Probably not much of a surprise but I am itchin to try this combo out. Small UV Jughead with a 2.5 inch glow head Michael Bait NO Flasher attached to the lure. 3 to 4 Dummy Flashers per side. .
  6. Jug Addict

Jughead new!

I agree with Jeff it's hard to resist the temptation of catching a fish without the flasher however if you do decide to run them with a flasher give the Jughead Hoochie combo a 5 to 6 foot leader. You want to make sure you get the correct action out of the Jughead. You can see the hoochie in...
  7. Jug Addict

Jughead new!

If anyone wants a free sticker send your name and mailing details through the www.JugheadShaker.com website and I will send you one! Under Contact Us. I've got 15 left until the other 4000 arrive!
  8. Jug Addict

Dry Tooth Picks...

Depending on the size of the toothpick you can use round ones. They do come in different sizes.
  9. Jug Addict

Dry Tooth Picks...

If you cant get your round toothpick straight through the Jughead put one on each side. It will hold it extremely tight.
  10. Jug Addict

Jughead new!

Love it!!!
  11. Jug Addict

Jughead new!

Ill let him know you are looking for him!!
Back