Search results

1. N

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

Great to see you are getting out Greg. Give me a call when you have a minute
  2. N

Victoria Reports 2015

Well said as usual Rick GOOD on you
  3. N

Winter Harbour Report

Good luck guys. Hopefully get together when you return. Jarrod still waiting for a call.
  4. N

2015 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

x2 Thanks 20ft Glassply called Riptide
  5. N

stainless railing

250-607-7264 Thanks Gary
  6. N

Wanted 1 ton truck

i ton truck Hi long time no see. How about you send me a pm with your no. and I will give you a call. Nice to hear from you.
  7. N

Wanted 1 ton truck

Hi long time no see. How about you send me a pm with your no. and I will give you a call. Nice to hear from you.
  8. N

Wanted 1 ton truck

Thanks to Shermanator70 I have found a truck. Thanks to all that sent Pms.
  9. N

Sooke2015

Great job dad. Love the smiles.
  10. N

Wanted 1 ton truck

I need a truck asap. 1 ton preferred. $15K or less unless it's a real deal. Call or text Don at 1-250-607-7264. Thanks for your help guys.
  11. N

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Thanks that looks like a good site. We will use it as we will be there at the last of July.
  12. N

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

I too would like some help with the site you use for weather. Thanks very much
  13. N

24 Foot Osprey

Wow Jack you were not kidding at the campsite on Monday that you were selling your boat. I thought it might have been the few beers we had. It's a great boat and I enjoyed my time with you fishing on it. Good luck with the sale. It shouldn't take long. Hopefully you will get out for a fish...
  14. N

Anchovies for sale

bait Any still available. Thanks
  15. N

Anchovies for sale

any more available. Thanks
  16. N

Sooke2015

Good job there old fellow. Nice to see you are out there having fun. We are back home now. See you soon.
  17. N

Sangster

Yes it's my favorite flasher but I am away and not able to fish with Lee Ray and company which is making me very envious. Great job boys. Have a rum and coke for me.
  18. N

Sangster

purple onion flashers again WOW
  19. N

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

great shirt nice fish Greg Happy to see you out and catching. Save a few for us.
  20. N

Sangster

Purple onion flasher I bet. Helena is doing well so far this year but they do not count until I get home and put the boat in the water.
Back