Search results

1. T

Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

From what I read on the fisheries website prawning in areas 17-5 and 17-6 will continue pulse fishing for Jan,Feb and March. I could be wrong but that's the way it reads to me
  2. T

Flushing 2010 Suzuki 9.9... WTF?

use a plastic garbage can as well
  3. T

Water stained windows

I have used Rain-x window treatment. It polishes stains out and helps the water to roll off in beads. It comes in a little yellow bottle from Canadian tire/lordco/wal mart.Hope it works for you
  4. T

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

I was out for a few hours this morning. Got a 21 lb spring a few undersized and a few small coho. Beautiful day out ramp was a zoo
  5. T

I was out for a few hours this morning. Got a 21 lb spring a few undersized and a few small coho. Beautiful day out ramp was a zoo
  6. T

Went out Saturday morning and fished 6:30-11:00. Got one undersized throwback and a 13 pounder at the fingers. was a nice morning to be out
  7. T

Went out Saturday morning and fished 6:30-11:00. Got one undersized throwback and a 13 pounder at the fingers. was a nice morning to be out
  8. T

Small Diameter Rigid Plastic Tubing?

If black would work for you, you can get small diameter rigid tubing at any place you buy irrigation parts. It is used for riser`s on micro irrigation. hope it helps ya
  9. T

Gulf Islands 2014 Reports

Great to hear .A buddy is going out with me tomorrow to show me around the area and do some fishing . hopefully we will do some catching as well .
  10. T

Nanaimo Winter 2013/14

Winter springs
  11. T

Nanaimo Winter 2013/14

I was out in neck point - fingers area this morning with many boats around . No bites no bait and no signs of action . But I was not out for too long . Nice day to be on the water . Hope others had better luck
Back