Search results

1. Filletandrelease

Boat for sale. Sold.

No. It’s just time.
  2. Filletandrelease

Boat for sale. Sold.

1998 Trophy 2352 for sale. 350 Mag 300 hp. BRAND NEW reman long block. Zero hours. New manifolds and risers. Fresh bottom paint and zincs. Very good original condition. 9.9 Merc kicker on bracket. Pump toilet with macerator. Live well with pump. Currently moored in Pender harbour. No trailer...
  3. Filletandrelease

2020 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Quarry bay and the A frame are good bets right now. Nice and close to the harbour.
  4. Filletandrelease

Commander 30 for sale

It’s still available. It’s at the brokers. He had a deal done, guy paid for survey and then back out because of lack of funds. I believe the boat is going on the hard pretty quick for some minor issues. It’s at Strait yacht sales. Broker is Ken Stewart. You really should check it out. It’s nice.
  5. Filletandrelease

2020 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

If you are staying in Pender harbour there is no reason to have to look for fish up near egmont. Great fishing at quarry bay, the shoal, epsom and the pilings. No need to travel far.
  6. Filletandrelease

What to expect in Egmont?

Yes the hike to the rapids is outstanding. Also a boat trip to Harmony falls. Great place to swim and good bottom fishing. Watch the RCA’s tho.
  7. Filletandrelease

What to expect in Egmont?

For the last couple of years salmon fishing has been very good in July at the opening to the inlet. Just troll back and forth across the opening. Check out Goliath bay for bottom fishing. And that’s it for my secrets
  8. Filletandrelease

Lingcod: how big is too big?

Haven’t been there but you are right. It’s disgusting. All the more reason for sport fishermen to think twice about keeping a big wormy mama. We keep telling anyone who will listen how the sport fish industry is all about doing the right thing.
  9. Filletandrelease

What’s this you guys ********? Asking for a friend.
  10. Filletandrelease

Keep all the big ones. I’m sure this will work out well for the future
  11. Filletandrelease

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yes it is. Boat is at the brokers now.
  12. Filletandrelease

Commander 30 for sale

Yes sir. I’ll miss mid galley.
  13. Filletandrelease

Commander 30 for sale

Thought maybe you would like a second one. Lol. I don’t know the hours but the boat is pretty much a virgin and hasn’t been messed around with. It’s a clean slate. 65ish I believe. It’s truly a clean tidy piece.
  14. Filletandrelease

Commander 30 for sale

Hey all. Buddy has decided to sell his 1984 Commander 30. Twin Volvo diesels with dual prop legs. This boat is very clean, over maintained and an absolute joy to travel and fish on. Currently moored in Pender Harbour but is making its way to Richmond later this month. Anyone looking at these...
  15. Filletandrelease

2019 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Yes. That has somewhat inspired me.
  16. Filletandrelease

Pender Harbour vacation rental

Pender Harbour resort and marina is your best bet. Great cabins, new docks with cleaning station. Books up fast though so don’t waste any time.
  17. Filletandrelease

A message from the Sport Fishing Institute. Everyone please read

All of our politicians past and present have contributed to many of the problems we have due to inaction and ineptness. And anyone thinking this election is going to change a single thing worthwhile is laughable. We are in for much more of the same regardless of who is in power. The tipping...
  18. Filletandrelease

Drain plug: For Welded Aluminum Boat...Threaded? Compression?

The tin boat moored beside me sunk earlier this year. The compression plug had rotted away.
  19. Filletandrelease

Lowrance LCX-25c and LGC-2000 Questions

You want a Point One antenna. And yes they are slow to lock in sometimes. Will also need a new card.
  20. Filletandrelease

2019 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

I’ve been skunked 4 or 5 times straight. I’ve been laying low trying to get excited again
Back