Search results

1. JUST ONE MORE

Loggers Derby

Does anyone know if the Loggers Derby will be happening this year?
  2. JUST ONE MORE

Well, it’s been 5 years in the making but I finally purchased my dream boat

beauty boat---where are you fishing it?---congratulations!!
  3. JUST ONE MORE

2019 Nanaimo Reports

My two cents:: had a great morning on Tuesday-out by spoil grounds fairly early and got a nice 9lber, then another 8 lber- then a beauty 18lber— all on a 3” silver spoon at about 165’. A bit later got a 162cm—measured it twice. Because I have guests from the east coast— we kept that one too...
  4. JUST ONE MORE

The Little Things

Ya, that one is priceless—we all remember not being able to sleep in Xmas eve— kids before a fishing trip ; you gotta love em
  5. JUST ONE MORE

New closed killer whale critical areas

I’m not sure about this but:: is the closure in area 123/9??? That is about 40miles off the surf line. Not to make light of it but, isn’t that quite a way past most of our sportfishing “hot spots”? Please correct me if I’ve got this wrong. I’m from Poett Nook and need to let our...
  6. JUST ONE MORE

And so it begins....

Yes, thank you very much for the pics!
  7. JUST ONE MORE

Wanted -TrollMaster Pro 2

I have a trollmaster 2 on my boat and ended up with an extra servo that appears to be the only moving part that can be replaced. It cost me $110 to get it to my door, and can give it to for the same price. I'm in Nanaimo, so-----?
  8. JUST ONE MORE

For sale assorted gear

Do you still have those convergence rods
  9. JUST ONE MORE

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Hey, thanks for the update fellas, nice to see a few fish around and am looking forward to a bit of weather. April is usually a good month ,and those early fish are great fighters. See ya on the water
  10. JUST ONE MORE

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Was out on the water to do some prawning, and after setting the traps, thought I might as well wet a line. I had my book and didn’t really expect much. I kept catching one shaker after the next until I went down to 200’ with a little 31/2” spoon and presto a 13 lb spring with two (2) 10”...
  11. JUST ONE MORE

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2017...

Many thanks,Dave for your great tales. We all know the instant heartbreak of losing a beauty at the boat. And as has been said "yes, sometimes the fish wins". Again , thanks for your thread!!
  12. JUST ONE MORE

Best place to buy bait.

Believe it or not--Poett Nook Marina down by Bamfield has all the sizes at $8.95---cheaper than Can. Tire. Go figure '
  13. JUST ONE MORE

Vinyl Decking

Sorry, I've been out of town--anyway, text me next time you are up my way if you still have the material. I can meet you on the Hwy. 240-751-5208. The name is Ira--
  14. JUST ONE MORE

Vinyl Decking

Where are you? I would like to buy about 14' worth. I'm in Nanaimo, and can meet anytime I'm not out fishing.
  15. JUST ONE MORE

suspension seats

I got a pair of Smooth Moves c/w 8" pedestal and new seats from harbour chandler. Very nice--but I haven't tested them out yet. Too late to change my mind as the others are gone.
  16. JUST ONE MORE

suspension seats

To all the guys who responded--thanks for the interest---I almost lost track of who is who. But anyway the seats and boxes are SOLD. Thanks again fellas
  17. JUST ONE MORE

suspension seats

I I posted the pictures--I assumed that seeing them on the forum would be the same as me sending them to your phone. No need to be rude!!
  18. JUST ONE MORE

suspension seats

="nicnat, post: 821640, member: 5651"]I guess he only answers certain peoples questions, movin on,. I
  19. JUST ONE MORE

suspension seats

I'm in Nana I am in Nanaimo
  20. JUST ONE MORE

suspension seats

Wahoo---man I'm slow---anyway I hope this helps---even sideways[/ATTACH][/INDENT]
Back