Search results

1. Bait&Sea

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Nice one at Grande..top rod 30' off bottom
  2. Bait&Sea

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Couple hits and bonked on at the Hook low slack yesterday evening..few unders Whalebone this morning so far
  3. Bait&Sea

2023 Sidney Reports

Hi all, heading to Sidney later today for couple days..I've only fished James once before and prob gonna try Saanich inlet while traps soak..curious about Coal..is there a side that tends to produce better or get most of the effort? Tides pretty mild with slight ebb which I'll factor in just...
  4. Bait&Sea

2023 Gulf Island Reports

Made a few passes at Collinson this past Saturday right at the lunch slack..hit a two wild Coho and couple shaker Chinnook 70 and 88'..first time dropping gear there..nice tack on the slack
  5. Bait&Sea

2023 Winter Harbour Reports

***** wtf! Safety first, sad news but heck everything happens for a reason..we'll get re dialed and out there!
  6. Bait&Sea

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Scary stuff that plug..I like the Pali heaters by Caframo in the winter freeze, couple of them around our fresh water pump and tank with cupboards open and a store dry on the floor. Anyway haven't posted for long time but met Raincity few weeks ago so figured I'd jump back on here..fished...
  7. Bait&Sea

Hairline cracks on Saltwater Series prop?

Well 600 hrs on Yammy stainless prop and ran across this on routine inspection..no impacts and going to measure blade height to verify. Thinking bad casting but wondering if anyone else seen this?
  8. Bait&Sea

FS 2000 Searay 180DC

Upgraded to bigger boat after 11 great years of use..perfect do it all boat that has served us very well from Shuswap to Nanaimo and fishes very well, a bit of info.. Mercury 135 optimax 1250hrs (1000hrs from me) Dfi oil always,never let me down 9.9 Bigfoot kicker tie bar to main Anchorlift...
  9. Bait&Sea

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Did an evening fish on buddys boat yesterday, boxed 4 nookys on spoons and hoochies...55' was pretty solid but hits from 35 to 70' Lots of jumpers and dolphins too!
  10. Bait&Sea

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Grace saturday boxed one out of mud Grace Sunday, lost gooder suspended Grace today quiet, little bait All days quick fish through low slack
  11. Bait&Sea

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

If you text pics to someone they will be resized for messaging, then you can save the pic as a download from the sent message and it should be small enough to post on sfbc Nice friggin work on the 32!
  12. Bait&Sea

Not white but yup ran into a slab amongst the socks today..
  13. Bait&Sea

Well first time yesterday on the Chuck in months, south arm 330 till 7, never did find any big schools and didnt see any real surface activity, picked off about a fish an hour squirts and full size pink hoochies. Super conditions but sounds like the morning was a bit better fish wise Cheers
  14. Bait&Sea

Burrard Civic Launch tide

Did get the boat launched at the low tide but only able to do it at the northern launch and just, glad my bunks are low!
  15. Bait&Sea

Burrard Civic Launch tide

Is it possible to launch 18' bunk trailered boat at Burrard civic on this low 3' tide?
  16. Bait&Sea

Fished 4-630 yesterday south Bowen out to the Hump while traps soaked, nada but one grilse. Got our bugs though
Back