Search results

1. Falcon

Paying tax on a private sale boat in BC

Funny…this just happened to me from a boat purchased back in the summer of 2019. I only had the boat ten months before we sold it, my wife didn’t like it as it was too big for her to comfortably handle plus it had twin 200’s on it and confused her lol. In June of 2021 we sold our house in...
  2. Falcon

Boat Hoses for sale.

One 50 foot hose ($20) and one 25 foot hose ($10) for sale from our boat.
  3. Hoses

Hoses

4. Hose1.jpeg

Hose1.jpeg

50 foot boat hose
  5. Hose2.jpeg

Hose2.jpeg

25 foot boat hose
  6. Hoses

Hoses

7. Falcon

Hubbell 50 Foot Shore Power Cable 30 AMP 125 VOLT

Hubbell 50 Foot Shore Power Cable for sale, 30 AMP 125 VOLT. Never used. I bought it in anticipation of us getting shore power on our 26‘ Striper but we never did and the boat is now sold. $50 for the cable...
  8. 50 Foot Shore Power Cable

50 Foot Shore Power Cable

For Sale
  9. 9F797A5E-87BE-4C4A-8555-F893E7AED2D9.jpeg

9F797A5E-87BE-4C4A-8555-F893E7AED2D9.jpeg

10. Falcon

Bamfield Tuna Shootout

Winner?
  11. Falcon

Brand New Tuna Gear

Sorry....worked out a deal with PNT to return items. Please delete.
  12. Falcon

Brand New Tuna Gear

Anticipating my first crack at tuna this year with my 2601 WA Striper I bought $1800 dollars worth of tuna gear, including two PENN reels and two Shimano rods, from Pacificnet&Twine but an overseas job opportunity came up so I put my boat up for sale and it sold in two days....I did not expect...
  13. Falcon

2020 Sooke Reports

Tons of coho action on the backside of secretary this morning until around 11am when it started to really blow hard. Then hit a really nice spring near Lamb on our way home to Cheanuh. Spoon only saw one hit, starboard side chovy got all the action.
  14. Falcon

2020 Sooke Reports

Out from 7:30am to noon, tons of boats out there, spotty action but action nonetheless. Four wild ho’s to the boat, one good size, all free to live another day. Time to head north :D
  15. Falcon

tuna fishing

Looking forward to trying this out this year....Derby....gear? :)
  16. Falcon

2020 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Does Jim Robertson still charter up in Rupert?
  17. Falcon

Implementing New Management Measures for the Recreational Harvest of Shrimps and Prawns Combined in

So am I allowed to recreational fish for prawns with my buddy who’s First Nations? After social distancing is lifted of course.
Back