Search results

1. TheTugistheDrug

WTB Yamaha 8hp lower unit

Sorry to hijack, Jlaffin, first dibs to you of course.
  2. TheTugistheDrug

I don’t know for sure?
  3. TheTugistheDrug

For a T8? What year? How much?
  4. TheTugistheDrug

You got a T8 lower unit? Thanks
  5. TheTugistheDrug

Wanted Lower Unit 2009 Yamaha T8

Cav plate got smacked looking for replacement. I’m in Nanaimo
  6. TheTugistheDrug

kodiak brake pads - where to buy?

Anybody know where to get the stainless backed disc brake pads?
  7. TheTugistheDrug

Atwood electric camper jacks

Four electric jacks. Came off a mid 90's 11' Lance camper. A little ugly as at some point somebody did a poor job of painting them. $600. I'm in Nanaimo. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZB9XbojNRE9vGcJb9
  8. TheTugistheDrug

I'm in. 250-751-9272
  9. TheTugistheDrug

Will you split the pair and sell just one?
  10. TheTugistheDrug

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

Day trip to Renfrew, arrived at 06:00 and waited for tide to come in a bit, started fishing east point around 7:30. Not a lot happening, lots of bait and a few fish showing on sounder, but at 10ish, like a switch went on, fish were on everywhere. Got our limit by noon. 30' was magic, anchovy on...
  11. TheTugistheDrug

ISO EZ Loader trailer rollers

like the title says, anybody got ez loader trailer rollers they're not using. I'm in Nanaimo Thanks 250.751.9272
  12. TheTugistheDrug

Gopro5

PM sent
  13. TheTugistheDrug

2159 outboard conversion

I have a 622 that came with a bracket. Probably designed for a lighter 2 stroke, but I got a F225 on it. The first year I had it, it would porpoise on flat calm water. Not all the time, mind you, but when it did it was irritating AF! I trimmed the motor, which helped a bit, played with the trim...
  14. TheTugistheDrug

Pod builder on the island

"Those were my thoughts. When I asked the guy in the link above, he said the dry wood you put in the hole will absorb water and cause the glass or gel coat to break in areas surrounding it..." How will it absorb water?
  15. TheTugistheDrug

suspension seats

Next....................PM sent.
  16. TheTugistheDrug

Pen 340 gti

Interested.....Where you located?
  17. TheTugistheDrug

Camper Jacks and Brake baking Plate

Four older Reico hydraulic jacks, 2000lb capacity, off of a 3000lb camper, could use TLC. $100?? OBO 10" brake baking plate complete, with shoes, Left Side, NOT galvanzed. 15 pack Lucky Located in Nanaimo (Cedar). Totally negotiable. If you need either, let me know. Trades welcome.
  18. TheTugistheDrug

WANTED-2002 200,225 or 250 Four Stroke Part

Thanks Mike. Picture sent. Oceanmaster, PM sent.
  19. TheTugistheDrug

WANTED-2002 200,225 or 250 Four Stroke Part

ISO a low pressure fuel pump driver for a 2002 Yamaha 225 four stroke. 200 or 250 hp will have the same. The same goes for Merc the same year. I will be phoning the dealers tomorrow, but thought I would give this a shot. Thanks in advance.
Back