Search results

1. bugleemup

2- Scotty 1106B and Trevala Rod for sale

2- Scotty 1106B down riggers for sale $450 each or $800 pair. Firm. Upgraded to HP2106b. Trevala TVC-66H jigging rod 6'6" power heavy. Action medium fast- $200.
  2. bugleemup

Looking for fresh herring.

I am looking for one or two 5 gallon pails of fresh herring if anyone has a commercial connections on Vancouver Island. Message me if you're able to help me out. In Campbell River but travel up and down the island regularly. Thanks
  3. bugleemup

Lowrance HDS12 Gen 2-Looking for help-"Radar Overlay Invalid"

One day it worked and the next day I had a "Radar Overlay Invalid" and no radar on my boat? My boat is moored on north Vancouver Island and would like to fix myself if possible before I drag it home or to a Lowrance tech. Is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot this problem I would be...
  4. bugleemup

Garmin MicroSD Card BlueChart g2 Vision HD VCA501L for sale

Sold the boat. No longer have Garmin equipment. $100.00. Shipping on buyers dime or pick up in Campbell River.
  5. bugleemup

2018 Yelloweye(0) and Rockfish Retention

I just had DFO bulletin emailed this morning: I guess Yelloweye is zero retention. Category(s): RECREATIONAL - General Information, RECREATIONAL - Fin Fish (Other than Salmon) Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada Subject: FN0249-RECREATIONAL - Fin Fish (Other than Salmon)...
  6. bugleemup

VacMaster VP330-Looking for advice

Looking at buying the VP330 Vacmaster and would like some advice. Looking for anyone/everyones' feedback on the noted machine. Positive & negative. Thanks
  7. bugleemup

S/S Mercury Mirage 17P Prop with Hub

For Sale: S/S Mercury Mirage 17 pitch Prop with NIB Hub kit(Yamaha). Excellent condition. Asking $200.00 OBO (Open to reasonable offers)
  8. bugleemup

WELDCRAFT BOATS- Buyers beware

I pulled the trigger two summers ago and spent a significant amount of money on a new Weldcraft 240 Cuddy King boat from a local dealer on the West Coast Vancouver Island. I love my boat so much, I referred a friend to the same dealer who in turn purchased a larger model that was well over the...
  9. bugleemup

DFO study confirms 'widespread' mating of farmed, wild salmon in N.L. 17 of 18 rivers studied had ev

DFO study confirms 'widespread' mating of farmed, wild salmon in N.L. 17 of 18 rivers studied had evidence of interbreeding By Mark Quinn, CBC News Posted: Sep 21, 2016 8:30 AM NT Last Updated: Sep 21, 2016 9:40 AM NT In its study, DFO looked at 18 rivers in Newfoundland, and found only one...
  10. bugleemup

Painter’s Lodge and April Point set to sell

NEWS Painter’s Lodge and April Point set to sell posted Sep 20, 2016 at 2:00 PM 0 Oak Bay Marine Group has announced a sale is pending on both properties to an unnamed buyer
  11. bugleemup

Cleaning out the garage-Campbell River

For sale: 2-Trailer tire/rim ST225/75/R15 $60.00 each 2-S/S props 15 1/4 x 19 one is regular and one is counter rotation (Removed from Yamaha F225)$200/pair 1-S/S prop. Mercury Mirage 48-18278 17 pitch with NIB hub kit $200 Danforth style anchor $50 New seat cushions upholstery shop made...
  12. bugleemup

Campbell River Sockeye Season

Well from what I here from fisheries it is not looking good for the recreational/sporties for sockeye this year. Apparently the numbers are low and there will not be an opening up here.. Sucks.... I guess there is always next year!
  13. bugleemup

Lowrance Auto Pilot - Few things you should know before you shell out your cash.

I recently November (2014) ordered an auto pilot and finally received it this past week. Here is the ****** part.... The auto pilot will not run with the new HDS touch screens or the new Gen 3 until they put out a software update. This is expected in Q2 which is from April to June. Second...
  14. bugleemup

2-Scotty HP2106B Downriggers for sale

I have two Scotty HP2106B with braid that are only one month old and in mint condition comes with swivel bases. Retail paid $619.00 each. $1000.00 OBO for the pair. Campbell River
  15. bugleemup

S/S Props and Fuel pumps for sale.

#1 Six(6) NEW in Packaging Mallory Marine Fuel Pumps 9-35301 9-35301 Fuel Pump Assembly Replaces: Yamaha 6ES-24410-01-00, 6ES24410-03-00 Fits: V-4 & V-6 1984-2003 MFG# 9-35301 935301 UPC# 093789063885 Product Code: EB-6217115 $50.00 each or $225.00 for all six. #2...
  16. bugleemup

Looking for some fishing advice-Campbell River Area

I am new to Campbell River and love to fish with my wife and kids. Can anyone help me out and give me some pointers on how to catch salmon? I have been out a bunch of times with no luck while watching others catching around me. My 11 year old daughter is getting very discouraged and on WCVI we...
  17. bugleemup

Stolen Scotty Down riggers- Campbell River

Over this past weekend while having some service work down on my boat, some light fingered person(s) stole my down riggers off my boat. Model #1106 with swivel bases and scotty locks on them. Serial #'s are 1)G3918 2)039700 Any information on the stolen riggers would be greatly...
  18. bugleemup

Factory canvas/tarps for a 02 Grady White 282 Sailfish

I have a complete set of tarps with no rips or holes for sale. Snaps, zippers, canvas and plastic in decent shape. To replace new is around $5000.00. If your interested and would like to make me a reasonable offer please PM me and no reasonable offer will be refused. Thanks for looking.
  19. bugleemup

2002 Grady White 282 Sailfish-Vancouver Island

2002 Grady White 282 Sailfish with Twin 2002 F225 Yamaha outboards for sale $75000.00 OBO This 28' Sailfish has a hard top over helm with overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The helm features Furono Radar, full gauges and controls, stainless steel tilt wheel...
  20. bugleemup

Navionics Gold CF/2XG-$150.00 obo

Just in time for x-mas. CF/2XG I have the compact flash(CF) card for all of Canada and SE Alaska.I purchased new in 2012 and no longer need it. Item retails for nearly $300.00. CF905G US Mid Atlantic & Canyons. $150 obo + shipping. pm if interested Thanks for looking and Merry...
Back