Search results

1. bugleemup

2- Scotty 1106B and Trevala Rod for sale

I live in Campbell River. Can meet locally for pick up?
  2. bugleemup

2- Scotty 1106B and Trevala Rod for sale

2- Scotty 1106B down riggers for sale $450 each or $800 pair. Firm. Upgraded to HP2106b. Trevala TVC-66H jigging rod 6'6" power heavy. Action medium fast- $200.
  3. bugleemup

Vacuum Sealer Recommendations

I know the post is old but how much did this beauty cost?
  4. bugleemup

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Just back from BYOB trip at Mouthca Bay. Fishing is the worst I have ever seen. Fished hard from 5am to 6-7pm for 4 days. All the usual spots Camel, Discovery, Burdwood, Wash Rock, lighthouse, Beano, wall, Hoise, the highway offshore. 2 springs, one long line released, 3 shakers. That's it! No...
  5. bugleemup

Looking for fresh herring.

I am looking for one or two 5 gallon pails of fresh herring if anyone has a commercial connections on Vancouver Island. Message me if you're able to help me out. In Campbell River but travel up and down the island regularly. Thanks
  6. bugleemup

Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2

I had the same issue with mine recently. I had to do an update which I downloaded off the Lowrance USA site and it rectified the issue.
  7. bugleemup

Lowrance HDS12 Gen 2-Looking for help-"Radar Overlay Invalid"

One day it worked and the next day I had a "Radar Overlay Invalid" and no radar on my boat? My boat is moored on north Vancouver Island and would like to fix myself if possible before I drag it home or to a Lowrance tech. Is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot this problem I would be...
  8. bugleemup

2018 Haida Gwaii Reports

We were a group of 12 at a lodge in Naden this past week. Out of the 12 the biggest was 23lb and lots in the 4-8 lb size. Very slow salmon fishing. Maybe its a bit early or worse case scenario......no fish. I hope for everyone the latter isn't the case but our group which have been going to...
  9. bugleemup

Garmin MicroSD Card BlueChart g2 Vision HD VCA501L for sale

Sold the boat. No longer have Garmin equipment. $100.00. Shipping on buyers dime or pick up in Campbell River.
  10. bugleemup

iso navionics gold or platinum in compact flash

Check with Waterwolf2230 he has a new CF card he ordered in error.
  11. bugleemup

My new boat!

You need to get the beast on the water and out of that driveway!
  12. bugleemup

2018 Yelloweye(0) and Rockfish Retention

I just had DFO bulletin emailed this morning: I guess Yelloweye is zero retention. Category(s): RECREATIONAL - General Information, RECREATIONAL - Fin Fish (Other than Salmon) Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada Subject: FN0249-RECREATIONAL - Fin Fish (Other than Salmon)...
  13. bugleemup

2018 Winter Harbour Reports

I have one and seen them in most of the fishing stores (Tyee Marine, River Sportsman, PNT,Harbour Chandler). Called the "SeaQualizer" and they run around $70.00 but they are worth every penny in my eyes as they get those fish back down to the deep. Hope this helps!
  14. bugleemup

My new boat!

Looking awesome. Can't wait to see it!!!
  15. bugleemup

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

Fished Kains for the day. Little too rough for the young lad on the outside. Managed 9 salmon, 3 springs & 6 coho(all wild) 35 & 40 feet in tight The kid had a blast. Hopefully the weather cooperates so we can get outside tomorrow.
  16. bugleemup

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

I have a friend with his 8 year old son here fishing from Alberta. Any reports from the members on how the fishing has been lately. Thanks in advance.
  17. bugleemup

2017 Alberni Inlet

I believe that was the test fishery at 9:15.
  18. bugleemup

2017 Alberni Inlet

We went 8 for 15 this morning near Dunsmuir. Sieners started at 10 guess it going to slow down now. Great morning on the water. 60-75 feet on the wire
  19. bugleemup

2017 Alberni Inlet

Where were you guys fishing? We were fishing Hook Bay and Nahmint area and we only managed to scratch up 2.
Back