Search results

1. J

Helix 12 issues with navionics chip

Hey guys I’m having issues with my hummingbird helix 12 updating charts with the navionics chip. Went from a lowrance to a HB and trying to figure out how the heck to see an actual map that isn’t blank. Once I put chip in and then go to try and select navionics chip I can’t seem to find it...
  2. J

Anyone use Holiday Marine??

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with Holiday Marine in chilliwack for rebuilding engines? Any news would greatly be appreciated.
  3. J

looking for a used 225,250,275 Mercury Verado

Hey Guys, Computer and powerhead went on my 06 250 mercury. looking for a used if you know anyone or have any contacts would greatly be appreciated. looking for a 225,250,275 merc XXL shaft 30" thanks.
  4. J

Possible Rotten Transom Help

Hey Guys, I have a possible rotten transom on a 2006 23 foot trophy I'm not sure if rotten or not when i push on engine the transom flexes and when driving there is minimal flexing. There is a small crack in the transom could be from trailering on rough roads to the island and weakening from...
  5. J

Trophy Reels with Rods

2 trophy QR reels for sale great shape used as backups. Convergence rod and Samurai Rod included $425 for both will only sell as a pair.
Back