Search results

1. Corona1986

Seastar Hydraulic Hoses

Any marine store will have them, Inlet Marine sells the kits and installs them also.
  2. Corona1986

Best Shotgun $700 or less

Benelli Nova is a great gun the Super Novas go on sale from time to time, Stay away from Mossberg they are cheap feeling and very squeaky and they rattle. The European guns seem to be the best but you pay for better quality. The Benelli Nova an shoot 3.5" 3" and 2.75" shells. and comes with...
  3. Corona1986

Ace Line Hauler Brutus for sale

My buddy aksed me to sell his never used all in original packaging in original box hauler, he sold his boat and no use for it but he wants $350.00 firm for it. In the store I see its for sale for $549.99. It has the scotty downrigger plug and downrigger attachment all ready to use once you open...
  4. Corona1986

Where to buy Yamashita turd hootchies in LM

Searun Fly and Tackle in Coquitlam does have Yamashita Kajiki Squids, same thing different name what you are looking for but Searun has a small selection but try Pacific Net and Twin or Berry Bait and Tackle also.
  5. Corona1986

The future way we will launch our boats?

What happens if your boat decides it doesn't want to wait for you to go fishing and goes by its self. BYE BOAT HAVE FUN ILL BE HERE WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!
  6. Corona1986

seasick

Eat lots of ginger, ginger pills, cook with lots of ginger a few days before you go out and have ginger gravol before you go onto the boat, it doesn't cure the problem but it will help a bunch. I don't get seasick but my wife and her family all do.
  7. Corona1986

Where can I buy maple sugar and liquid smoke

Liquid smoke you can get at Save on foods and also Safeway. Hickory smoke and Mesquite Smoke are the 2 different flavors I have seen there. I like the Hickory the most.
  8. Corona1986

Has Anyone Fished for Burbot?

I was told just a bit before dark in Nicola Lake near Merritt and good depth to start is 100feet with smelly bait and glow just like halibut, iv read about other lakes but only have been told about Nicola lake. You can fish for them but can't keep them in that lake but not sure about other lakes.
  9. Corona1986

New tonneau cover

I got my bakflip G2 for my F150 6.5foot box from Custom Truck Parts in Surrey for $760.00 and took me 30mins to install it. Love it but not 100% leak tight but 95% water tight definitly.
  10. Corona1986

Vancouver Area Fishing

I was out at the Cowen Point Bowen Island and got a real good reel screamer at 210 feet and dam thing took off with my anchovy in a glow Jughead and chartreuse glow flasher and ended up losing it, musta been holding onto the bait and not the hook because it took half the anchovy, there is some...
  11. Corona1986

Fishing in Playa de Carmen?

Captain Ricks Charter, he has a good website to. Cohochinook are you going down for a wedding? I have a friend that is going this weekend and is getting married next week.
Back