Search results

1. L

Multiple rod (and reels) storage?

So..... How do you store your rod and reels? Besides a pile in the basement or garage? I fish a bit of salt water, got a fair bit or sturgeon gear, rods, reels.... Got river rods for big and small outings (fish) Then a few fly rods (like trying to catch my ear!) Any pics?
  2. L

Looking for a new vehicle??

At our dealership (GM), our owners announced all our 2023's are to be sold at $500.00 over cost instead of full MSRP plus the usual other costs. Not sure if others are, or will follow. Maybe the market is going to finally correct! 😎
  3. L

Old boats and trailers, where to get rid of?

Way back when we started fishing the Fraser, we ran an old fiberglass tri hull..... My buddy took it over and after a few years, it sat covered in the weeds. Where he was storing it (Abbotsford/Langley) the property got sold.....so he is stripping off what gear was still there, then going to...
  4. L

Merc sport jets

I have heard a few rumors the Merc's are no long making a sport jet? Can anyone confirm this??
  5. L

Waits Over LEH OUT

Nadda for me..... Usually a 10 year cycle for my luck. How did you fair?
  6. L

Don't forget your LEH's!

They are due in later this week......
  7. L

Wanted!! Triple axle trailer.....

Have a buddy looking for a triple axle trailer for his 30' 90's boat.... heavy boat, double axle won't hold it! Does anyone know of one for sale?? Thanks Mike
  8. L

Ditch eels

Does anyone have or know of anyone who has access to these little gems? Thanks mike
  9. L

Wanted.... anyone have access to Eulachons?

Anyone know where to buy bulk (cases) of oolies? My usual suppliers have not been able to supply..... I am looking for 5-10 cases depending on size! Thanks Mike (located in Fraser Valley....Aldergrove B.C.)
Back