Search results

1. boogieman

SHIMANO TREVALA TVS66MH 6'6" ROD

Damn, I am looking for one of these!
  2. boogieman

Lowrance 83/200 Skimmer Transducer HST-WSBL $60

Lowrance HST-WSBL 200 KHZ Transom Mount Transducer In good working order, just decided to upgrade.
  3. boogieman

deleted

I'd take the gaff and dock line this evening if still available. Thanks
  4. boogieman

SOLD Prawn Trap, Daiwa Mooching Reels, Scotty Rodholders

I'd take the striker rod holders if they are available. Can pick up this evening, thanks
  5. boogieman

Black Friday Deals 2022

Seems like they only have it on the US site now, I think it ends up being about $1500 CAD shipped here with tax after conversion
  6. boogieman

WTB: Garelick Fold up Stools

Looking to buy one or more of these garelick fold up stools in any condition. Any leads appreciated.
  7. boogieman

Selling 2 MR3 Ported Backs 500 each

Hey Xrocx, I sent you a message
  8. boogieman

DFO IFM Plan 2021/22 For Review

Better than nothin, and I would put money on if another party got elected they wouldn't do squat about this, just promote salmon farming and push oil to the coast, or some empty promises, it's just a repeat play out of the same playbook by different people. What we need is to get the control of...
  9. boogieman

DFO IFM Plan 2021/22 For Review

The sport fishers in Van get shafted again. Really getting tired of this.
  10. boogieman

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Is there a fog map online anywhere? I'd also like to get out to Sandheads to give it a crack
  11. boogieman

Nice flat day on the water at sandheads today. And managed 2 for 3. 10 pound hatch coho, and 20 pound spring. 71, and 64. Chovy and herring. We fished 8-4. Spring caught at 3:45.
  12. boogieman

Long line released two coho at fisheries this morning. 76’. Man its sloooooow
  13. boogieman

16 pounder at T 10 for me 53 on the rigger. 300 feet of water
  14. boogieman

Out at first light North Arm for 3 hours. Nada, had two hits that didn’t stick.
  15. boogieman

Out yesterday at first light. Amazing day on the water. Lost one, got one at North arm within 30 minutes. Then died off a bit. Moved to sandheads. Got another fish as soon as I dropped the rigger down. Had it near the boat, and then the fish starts ripping around. I know what that means. Boom...
  16. boogieman

Patagonia Film: Artifishal Link

Hello fellow forum members. Here is a link to the full Patagonia Film Artifishal.
  17. boogieman

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished sand heads today. 4 out of 4. 45-70 on the riggers. 150-180 feet of water. Couple pinks as well. Such a nice calm day. First spring was quite an acrobat. Last one ripped around the boat and tangled in both downrigers. Had to do some rod manoeuvring to get it free and managed to land it
  18. boogieman

Two nice springs today at t10. 78 feet. One low twenties. Other mid teen. Anchovies uvvgreen and chrome gold. Both worked. Couple pinks too. I don’t know how to add photos from iphone
  19. boogieman

Fished 6:30-9 am. 5 hits, two stuck. soft biters this morning. moved around and found some between T10-north arm. maybe 180 feet of water 40' down, anchovies w/ dummy flashers.
Back