Search results

1. K

Tuna charter out of Newport Oregon

Has anyone ever gone on a tuna trip out of Newport? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
  2. K

Sealant and sealing method advice

After a very long, frustrating, very expensive time on the hard I'm finally ready to re-install the deck and engine cover on my boat. What do you guys use to seal joints that will probably have to be re opened sometime in the future. Also, whoever sealed up the seams last time used some sort...
  3. K

Diesel "polishing" Lower Mainland

Gentlemen, I'm finally having my injector pump overhauled (NW Fuel Injection Service $3900) I'd like to do some preventive maintenance on my fuel system to avoid this kind of catastrophe in the future. Have any members used a fuel conditioning service to clean up their tanks? Suggestions...
  4. K

Bosch injector pump repair/rebuild

Can anyone recommend a shop on the mainland to repair/overhaul a diesel injector pump. Thx
  5. K

Kicker for a heavy boat

I'm looking for a kicker for a 28' 9000+ lbs boat. While some people tell me a 9.9 high thrust is all I need, others are talking 15, 20 hp. What do those of you with larger, heavier boats run as kicker motors? Thanks
  6. K

New trailer for dummies

Gentlemen, I'm in the process of buying a GW 274 out of So Cal. I asked the broker for the VIN of the trailer and it turns out the darned thing was built in Mexico (huge can of worms that I have no desire to deal with) As a result, I'm looking at new units and am looking for advice and or...
Back