Search results

1. F

2018 Suzuki 200hp counter rotating leg- $2500

I’ve got a 2018 Suzuki 200 leg, 25” shaft Freshly rebuilt at 450 hours as the bearing housing had a crack 0 hours since rebuild I bought another leg ($3800) to replace it mid season and this one has been in my garage since then Like new condition $2500
  2. F

22ft Outrage w/whaler drive - restoration

Awesome thanks, I’ve used the drill and brush attachment on mine with all sorts of cleaners but never got close to your result. I’ll beam some rubbing compound and get to it. Great work!
  3. F

22ft Outrage w/whaler drive - restoration

Looks great! What did you use on the non-skid?
  4. F

2024 Sidney Reports

Any updates on the derby?
  5. F

Want to buy a NEW boat. Please help!

Two screens, and put them on different circuits. If you ever run into an issue and blow a fuse in ****** weather you can still navigate with the other unit
  6. F

Tuna leader lengths with splashers

4-12 depending on the day. Sucks handlining the last little bit so I like them as short as they’ll take it, but it doesn’t always work out that way
  7. F

Fenwick 1263 tips

Found a couple of the older brown 1263 butt sections in my shed today. I’d like to bring them back to life, if anyone has a couple top sections they would want to sell please PM me. I am in saanich Thanks!
  8. F

40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

There is a new member on here that will have all of the info you need!!
  9. F

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3823189401301022/?mibextid=6ojiHh Seems like a nice package if you can negotiate trailer
  10. F

WTB 2 Sturgeon rods

Outfitters in Victoria has them on sale now, I think 150 a piece
  11. F

To repower the 350’s lol
  12. F

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/676960337265185/?mibextid=6ojiHh
  13. F

Wanted 23-27' boat 100k max

Did you see the Grady for sail in tofino? Low hour 200 zukes
  14. F

Subject: Cowichan River closure- a portion of the river

Creep below the falls because the “guides” without rafts can’t launch until Stolz?
Back