Search results

1. S

Bamfield questions

so everyone on the Bamfield threads has been real quiet ! , we will be driving [with the boat] into Bamfield aug 14th living in the kootenays we are unable to find out anything on the Bamfield road upgrade only info on any sites is all about last year , nothing current at all ! so the...
  2. S

Area 23 Bamfield 2 under 77 cm

Just back from Bamfield , So how many Over 77 cm did you put back ? we [ two boats ] returned at least 40 well over the magic 77 cm mark . Torpedo method worked the best ! All this regulation did was to force the smaller boats off shore that should not have been out there ! kinda stupid to...
  3. S

Area 23/123 Chinook Area maps

The area map shows 2 chinook per day one over and one under 77 cm starting Aug 1st 2014/2015, the notice list has nothing about this change .
  4. S

Road to be paved from Port Albernie to Sarita

Latest news report indicates a possible LNG plant being constructed @ Sarita , paving to start immediately ! , There continues to be no paving plans to Bamfield .
  5. S

Chinook in area 23 ?

Anybody heard anything about chinook in area 23 ? if there is a slot ,or not ,or open ,or not ,usually there is a notice of some sort by now .
  6. S

Price of fuel in Bamfield ?

Heading to Bamfield in mid Aug for 10 daze , any one know the price of fuel there ? curious is all .
  7. S

Continued Slot limits for chinook in Barclay sound ?

When will we get official word on summer Chinook retention in are #23 ? anybody know what is happening ? strangely quiet .
  8. S

2 under 77 cm rule again next year ? [ in area 23 ]

So , will we be handed the same 2 under 77 cm rule on springs again next year ? don't know about you but i never seen any shortage of nice fish ! on the inside . any comments or predictions ?
  9. S

Bamfield under only !

So am i reading things correctly ? chinook retention in area 23 has dropped down to 2 under 77cm only ! , Boy it,s getting harder and harder to justify a week long fishing trip from the Kootenays , expense wise . WELL one thing for sure it won't be as crowded in Bamfield .
  10. S

Does any one know the current price of fuel in Bamfield ? curious is all .
  11. S

Does any one know the price of boat fuel this year in Bamfield ? curious is all , and is chipped salted ice available anywhere in Bamfield or should one haul it in from Albernie ? i would appreciate any reply , thank you kindly .
  12. S

sea sickness

Does any one remember the name of the product suggested from a long ago previous post , to get from a pharmacist , that is better than the patch or the wrist bands , for sea sickness . i will be bringing down a newbie to Bamfield this august and we just don't know how he will make out in the...
Back