Search results

1. Salty

Prawn traps wanted

I'm looking for a set of used stackable stainless traps, would prefer 30"-32". Looking for 8 for sure and maybe 12. Would prefer full setup with floats and rope, but just traps would be fine too. I'm in nanaimo but willing to pick up anywhere on the island. Also have a pair of electric scotty's...
  2. Salty

Great Metallica tickets

unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the show on Monday night anymore. I've got a pair sec 215 row L which is row 12 right next to the stage. I'm into them for 500 so would like to get that back out of them. Feel free to message me or text 250-619-1138, tickets in nanaimo but willing...
  3. Salty

Cooler rack suggestions

So I've got a 176 double eagle, I'm looking to have a rack for a large cooler built between the rear jump seats, above the splash well. Any suggestions on who to go to, or anybody on here willing to build me one? I'm in nanaimo, I'm looking for something simple I can just strap the cooler to...
  4. Salty

Kicker security measures

So I had somebody cut all the cords and cables to my kicker, but luckily they couldn't get through the throttle cable, or got spooked, and left the motor on the boat. My question is, what do you guys do/use to secure your kickers? Mines mounted to a fixed aluminum bracket. Look forward to seeing...
  5. Salty

Gas cans, Scotty stuff, pfd's

Marine gas tanks $20 obo ea Reg gas cans $10 Scotty stuff and Berkeley rod holder, open to offers Life jackets are from left to right, size small, extra small, and child. Open to offers on those too. Also huge igloo cooler, latches are broken but still seals nicely and works great for fishing. $60
  6. Salty

Garmin 421s with chart card

Works well, just came with boat and I don't need it, $200
  7. Salty

6hp mercury 4 stroke

i believe it's a 2000, it starts first pull and runs great! Includes 2.5 gallon tank and hose. Asking $600 obo
  8. Salty

Looking for aluminum kicker bracket

I'm looking for a bracket that raises up maybe 2-4" and is 4-8" back from transom roughly, I'm wondering if someone could point me in the direction of someone who makes them on the island, in Nanaimo. I've included pics of what I think would work for me, thanks in advance!
  9. Salty

Silva bay derby 2017

So I could have sworn I saw something about a derby over may long and now can't find anything. Anybody have any info?
  10. Salty

Looking for Yamaha controls

im looking for Yamaha controls, would like to find something with cables as well but not a deal breaker, if anyone's got a spare one collecting dust, is be happy to buy it, thanks.
  11. Salty

ISO 8-9.9hp w/controls

I'm looking for a 10ish year old or newer kicker with controls, I'm in nanaimo but willing to travel within reason. I've been scouring the used sites on the island with no luck, so figured I'd see if anyone on here was planning on an upgrade this season. Power tilt would be a bonus but not...
  12. Salty

Campbell river charters

Hey, I'm looking for charter recommendations in Campbell river for may, any recommendations would be much appreciated and also any forum members that would be interested in taking my brother and I out, I'd be totally open to that as well. Thanks in advance
  13. Salty

Boat rental on the island

Anybody know where to rent a boat? Or any members that rent out their boats? I'm not going to have a boat this year but whould still like to fish around May long weekend when my brother makes his annual trip out from Alberta. Any leads would be much appreciated, I'm open to any boat but would...
  14. Salty

Mooching rods and reels and riggers

selling off my gear, reels are amundson tmx-5 theron, both in excellent condition. One rod is shimano convergence med-heavy-slow, and second rod is shimano technium med-heavy-slow. $800 for the pair. Riggers are Scotty H.P. 60" they have I believe it's 400 or 450 of 250lb braid, pro pack rod...
  15. Salty

Rolling motor stand

Im looking to sell my motor stand, I built it to work on my motor and move it around the garage. It's on casters and I'd say it would hold a good 200-300lbs. I need the room in my garage now so I'll take a case of beer for it I'm in nanaimo.
  16. Salty

Full prawning setup

I'm looking to sell off my prawn gear since it's looking like at least a few years before I'll be getting another boat. I'd prefer to sell it as a package. The ace line hauler is brand new, I think I used it twice, it comes with the bulldog hands free, and the carry bag. The traps are 30"...
  17. Salty

Excess salmon tackle f/s

I've gone through my gear and realized I've got way more than I need or will use, there's about 50 spoons of various makes and sizes, most are new or in very good shape. Also 4 flashers and some jugheads. Looking to sell all together for $120. Open to trade offers also for salmon gear I may not...
  18. Salty

Excess salmon tackle f/s

I've gone through my gear and realized I've got way more than I need or will use, there's about 50 spoons of various makes and sizes, most are new or in very good shape. Also 4 flashers and some jugheads. Looking to sell all together for $120. Open to trade offers also for salmon gear I may not...
  19. Salty

17.5 ft fiberglass boat

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/nanaimo/beauty-17-5ft-fishing-cruising-boat/1207059995?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social Great deep v hull with high sides, very stable, and great boat to fish out of. Asking 7,400 open to reasonable...
  20. Salty

Ace line hauler fs

Anybody looking for a hauler? I bought a full prawn setup off an older fella that's lost his mobility to fish but he wouldn't seperately sell the gear so forced me to buy the hauler I didn't need, it's brand new in box, unopened. I'm thinking $500 is a good price, save $50 plus taxes. It also...
Back