Search results

1. T

Best Cellphone reception

Hello All, I did a search and found nothing recent. I reside in Vancouver and looking at switching phone plans. I'm looking for experiences with the different providers and see if there's any issues with getting reception while fishing along the Georgia Strait, the Gulf Islands and all the way...
  2. T

Chamber Sealer Bags

Chamber Sealer Bags For Sale... 4 Mil 10" X 13" 250 bags per pack - $50 8" X 15" 250 bags per pack - $50 Perfect sizes for the VacMaster 210, 215. Located in Vancouver
  3. T

Electric brakes on trailer

Hello all, Looking at a boat and trailer around 6000 lbs and it's equipped with electric brakes. In all my other searches, the manufacturers/ dealers put on surge brakes. It's the only manufacturer/dealer I've found that has put on electric brakes on a boat trailer and I'm quite sure it would...
  4. T

Seeking Polyform A-3 Series Buoy

Looking for a Polyform A-3 series buoy (18" diameter) if anyone has one they're not using. Live in the Vancouver area. Could trade for 1 or 2 15lb finned uncoated downrigger balls depending on condition. Please send a PM. Cheers
  5. T

Seeking Polyform A-3 Series Buoy

double post, see above
  6. T

2 Brand New Tyee QR Trophy XL's Gold

Gone........
Back