Search results

1. bigmeal

1991 Sea Ranger 17

Hi guys, I am selling my Sea Ranger cause I just can't find anymore time to fish with my kids's sports ect. It's hard to let something go that I worked my but off for, but my family comes first. I will post the link to my Used Victoria advertisement. Just e-mail or call me from the...
  2. bigmeal

Reels for sale

I have a Shimano 2000 GT and an M1 for sale. The 2000gt is in pretty good shape and is the perfect reel for someone starting out or a back up for the seasoned fisherman. $30 for the GT and $15 for the M1 I also have two prawn traps for $25 each that are brand new! They are the oval shaped...
  3. bigmeal

Seagull Motor Value?

So I have a really old Seagull motor that has been passed down in my family and I have no use for it other than sitting in the corner of the room. Does anyone know what the value is on these motors? Is there even a market for them? I have not used it for over 25 years and just today I...
  4. bigmeal

Apple TV

Hey is anyone using apple tv and if so how do they find it? I'm looking at dropping cable to see if it would be worth it, but it seems to me I will most likely miss out on my nucks games. Wife is worried about loosing out on HGTV etc. Let me know your guys thoughts on the subject. Thanks
  5. bigmeal

Smart tabs $120

Hey guys, I have some smart tabs for sale (ST1290-80) stainless steel version. Only used twice! I got these for a bargain and found they were too strong for my 17 foot sea ranger. $120 for them OBO. I am passing on the great savings I received. http://www.nauticusinc.com/smart_tabs.htm
  6. bigmeal

What's the Best Way To Tell If Halibut is Properly Done???

So my wife prepares a nice meal for me to sit down to after I got home from a long day of work and I take a good bite into the Halibut, aaahhh dry. Yep, I had to open my yapper and tell her that I thought it tasted like it was overdone. She used a pyrex dish, put halibut in with some kind of...
  7. bigmeal

Island Halibut Fisherman book.

I have an extra Island Halibut Fisherman book. So if you are totally new to Halibut fishing like I am, it will give you a good heads up on how to get started and some general locations as well. $15
  8. bigmeal

Clean out garage

I have a Eagle 245 ds fish finder with transducer for $30 Interphase DC 500 fishfinder with Speed sensor transducer $20 Standard horizon VHF radio which works great, but I don't need need it anymore $35 "Fish On" rod holders $15 All items are OBO thanks...
  9. bigmeal

Autotether

Has anyone ever used one of these? Seems like a pretty cool idea if you are fishing alone or with young ones. I think the wife might feel better if I had one that's for sure. I would love to hear if there's any local knowledge on these gismos or if they are just another waste of money...
  10. bigmeal

Starboard

I Was wondering if anyone new where the best place to get starboard is in lower V.I. I'm looking into getting sheet of 1/2" off white starboard. Obviously I'm looking for the best price. Industrial Plastics quoted me $340 for a 4'6"x8' piece. I really only need a half sheet right now. Thanks
  11. bigmeal

Garelick Ajustable Kicker Bracket

Auxiliary Outboard Bracket, 15-1/2" Vertical Lift, 7.5hp-25hp HP Rating. Max weight for motor 175 lbs. In almost new condition. $250 obo. This was on my Sea Ranger 17 and worked great, but I wanted a fixed bracket and ended up fabricating my own. Pictures on Used Victoria...
  12. bigmeal

1992 Johnson 120

Just wondering if anyone has a repair manual that they would be willing to part with for this engine. I'm looking at possibly changing the impeller (water pump) on it. I talked to the original owner and he mentioned it had never been done. Any thoughts and if possible a spare manual would be...
  13. bigmeal

Slope Back covers

Hey does anyone know a good person or buisness to go to for a slope back cover for my sea ranger 17? It already has the stand-up canvas cover on it just want to be able to cover the rest of the boat up without having to take down the stand-up part every time. Just wanting to look at how much I...
  14. bigmeal

Scotty Swivel mounts

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has some scotty swivelling down rigger mounts kicking around for sale. I'm just not feeling like paying $160 for a pair right now. Thanks
  15. bigmeal

14 1/2 foot Hourston Glasscraft open camp

Great fishing boat with open camp design and a early 90's 40hp Yamaha 2 stroke(great motor). Interior of boat painted just last year. Comes with Eagle fish finder, fuel tank, and safety equipment also wired for electric downriggers with downrigger mounts as well. Fixed powder coated aluminum...
  16. bigmeal

2006 yamaha 4hp 4stroke

Great kicker, has less then 20 hours on it and is in new condition. $900 obo
  17. bigmeal

Garmin 76 xc handheld Gps

Hey guys I am looking at getting a handheld gps that is capable of having chart plotting etc. I was quoted $270 plus $150 for discs if I wanted the mapping on it. I know this is a lot cheaper then going with a hard mounted system on my boat. The fact I have an open camp boat with little room...
  18. bigmeal

4 Hp Yamaha (2008)

Does anyone know if there is a charging system that can be installed on this motor? I know that yamaha has them for their 6 hp,
  19. bigmeal

4 hp yamaha 4 stroke

has anyone had any experience with this motor (2008)? I am thinking of putting it on my 14.5 hourston open camp. I would have to get some money together, but does anyone think this would be a viable solution to my kicker needs. quiet, fuel efficient and dependable (definitely not cheaper)...
  20. bigmeal

WANTED: 4-8 Hp Kicker motor

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was willing to part with a kicker motor. I am running a 14.5 Hourston glasscraft and have a 40 yamaha tiller as the main motor. I'm looking for a reliable kicker that will not blow away my pocket book as I'm on a somewhat short leash with the wife[:I]...
Back