Search results

1. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

Titan surge brake coupler. Been in storage for many years. 2" ball. Not sure of the model, maybe 60? $75obo Located in Tsawwassen
  2. 79 Jimmy

Seastar hydraulic hose length

I'm looking to upgrade the steering on my 17' Double Eagle to a Seastar system. Just wondering if anyone knows or has any experience with this conversion, in particular the hose length needed. 1986 17' DE and a Johnson 150 same vintage. Thanks J
  3. 79 Jimmy

17' Double Eagle....Fuel hose cover....

This is the cover that goes behind the starboard/captain side sleeper seat. It covers the fuel hose as it enters the floor. I recently relocated my fuel hose so its up for grabs. Free if you need it. You can sort of see where it covers the hose just behind the seat base. I wish I could...
  4. 79 Jimmy

1.5" Fuel Fill Hose

Ive got just under 6 feet of brand new Greenline 1.5" fuel hose, bought too much.... It is 10+ bucks a foot to buy, I'm asking $30. I'm in Richmond
  5. 79 Jimmy

Scotty Black Box

Scotty Black Box. Came with a pair of downriggers that I bought but never used as I put on braid. Comes as shown, the main unit and two contact sleeves. The intermediate wiring for battery hookup and out to the sleeves will need to be sourced from Scotty or wire it yourself. $80
  6. 79 Jimmy

Johnson/Evinrude XD30 oil

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/boa/4867955911.html
  7. 79 Jimmy

WTB: Yamaha 60 or 70HP cranckshaft assembly

Looking for a yamaha 60/70 2 stroke crankshaft. My buddy has a dead outboard in need of a heart transplant. His is an '87 but any from 1984 to 2002 will work. If you have suck a thing or any leads I would appreciate the info. Thanks James
  8. 79 Jimmy

Steveston Boat Launch

Just thought I'd share some information. Apparently the fee to launch at the Steveson Harbor Authority has gone up to $12. Not surprising these days, but what I didn't like was he elimination of the annual pass for $160. This launch is the most convenient for me but it looks like McDonald...
  9. 79 Jimmy

2 stroke rebuild

Well I'm about to start my winter project. I bought my first boat this past summer and can't beleive I waited this long. It's a 17 foot Double Eagle and it had blood on the deck every time out. However the engine is tired, I knew this when I bought it but was hoping to get a season or two out of...
  10. 79 Jimmy

Wanted : Navionics Gold 2xg chip

Just wondering if anyone has a Canada/SE Alaska 2xg chip they are not using and would like to sell. I recently picked up a Humminbird 798 SI with 2 empty card slots. It has a basic map in the unit but its just that, Basic! Thanks Jim
Back