Search results

1. 79 Jimmy

Marine Engine Oil

That used to be the case but I'm no so sure anymore...
  2. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

Sold. Thanks
  3. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

Yes it's still available
  4. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

Confirmed it is a Model 60, 6000lbs, 1 7/8, 50mm and 2" ball. 3" tongue. Sorry for the delay
  5. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

More than likely for a 3" tongue but I'll measure after work. Thanks
  6. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

It was on a very small utility trailer that I bought 10+ years ago. Seemed silly to me and was promptly removed as I needed to extend the tongue and install a pintle as I was rebuilding the trailer for off road adventures and hunting. Like I said the trailer was Very small, about 3x6. So at...
  7. 79 Jimmy

Titan Surge Brake

Titan surge brake coupler. Been in storage for many years. 2" ball. Not sure of the model, maybe 60? $75obo Located in Tsawwassen
  8. 79 Jimmy

New Double Eagle Complete Windshield

Do you have the two support rods to go inside?
  9. 79 Jimmy

Evinrude oil?

I have a bunch of XD30 for sale if you're interested. I have about 20 gallons left in my drum. I'm in Richmond
  10. 79 Jimmy

Wtb 70-115hp outboard

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/bpo/d/surrey-south-2013-evinrude-etec-115-hp/7323066987.html
  11. 79 Jimmy

Seastar hydraulic hose length

Thanks guys, I've already raised the engine one hole so the rod shouldn't be to big of an issue. I have an "in" for Seastar stuff so I thought I'd take advantage as the steering on the boat is probably original and tends to seize up if left for any length of time. I was thinking about 18'...
  12. 79 Jimmy

Seastar hydraulic hose length

I'm looking to upgrade the steering on my 17' Double Eagle to a Seastar system. Just wondering if anyone knows or has any experience with this conversion, in particular the hose length needed. 1986 17' DE and a Johnson 150 same vintage. Thanks J
  13. 79 Jimmy

Chamber Sealer Bags

There is a cheat for using chamber bags on a foodsaver. You need a strip of the corrugated foodsaver bag material lets say an inch wide and long enough to span the distance from the food/items in the chamber bag to the outer edge. This acts as a channel for the air to be sucked out by the...
  14. 79 Jimmy

Mercruiser 4.3l

How about a 5.7/350? Basically the same engine but with two more cylinders and very common.....
  15. 79 Jimmy

Ever Seen an Orca in the Fraser River?

I know you can see the bridge from Boundary Bay. Its all flat farmland for the most part in between. Maybe high tide and some camera tricks?.....
  16. 79 Jimmy

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

20 knots from the north west equals a very rough time at sandheads. ...
  17. 79 Jimmy

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Got blown off Sandheads this morning, wind went from a few knots to 15-18 around 830. Saw a few fish caught on bigger boats. Wind and waves too much for me (solo) in a 17. May try again this afternoon
  18. 79 Jimmy

Aluminum tube supplier - ?

Complete Metal in Richmond for cut pieces and drops
  19. 79 Jimmy

Double eagle power

Agree with profisher, they are rebuildable but unless you can do all the work and it comes apart with no issues (unlikely on an engine that old and exposed to salt) its not worth it. I've got a 1986 Johnson 150 on my 17 DE and when it pops it'll more than likely get replaced with a Suzuki 140...
  20. 79 Jimmy

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I'm wondering the same thing. Showing 17 knots right now....
Back