Search results

1. coastal creeper

2005 Yamaha 6

4 stroke, runs great. A bit of cosmetic damage but nothing major. Unknown hours. $700. Located in victoria
  2. coastal creeper

Transducer mounting block

I’m looking to mount a transducer without putting any holes into my transom. I’ve heard you can sikaflex some kind of mounting block to the transom and avoid fasteners. Was thinking UHM but apparently sikaflex won’t stick to it. many suggestions on material for mounting block or process in...
  3. coastal creeper

Navionics gold sd chip

As the title says. $60. Located in victoria
  4. coastal creeper

Help choosing a prop

Anyone recommend somebody in Vic to help me choose the right prop for my boat. I’m running a Yamaha 115 on a Malibu 182. Does about 25mph at 4300rpm. When it’s a full boat it has a hard time getting up on step
  5. coastal creeper

Brentwood bay moorage

I thought I read something on a thread months ago about a good spot to keep a boat in Brentwood bay short term. Jacks something? anyway, if anyone has any recommendations I’d love to hear them. Looking to do some prawning with the kids. tight lines CC
  6. coastal creeper

Drift or anchor for halibut

Hello all, this may be an age old debate that has been done before on here but I’d love to know if there are many guys drifting out there. we’ve been fishing halibut in the Victoria area for about 7 years now. We predominantly anchor and have had a fair bit of success for the first 5 years...
  7. coastal creeper

Sydney moorage

Does anyone recommend a spot to moor a 19’ boat in the Sydney area? On a bit of a budget but would love to be able to take the family out cruising in that area. CC
  8. coastal creeper

Used Yamaha parts

Hi all, does anyone know a good place to get some used parts for a Yamaha 6hp kicker? I heard there’s a place in Sydney somewhere. Maybe like an auto wrecker type outfit cheers CC
  9. coastal creeper

Looking for campion 542

Looking for a campion 542 preferably with outboard and full standing canvas. Budget $18k cheers, matt
Back