Search results

1. coastal creeper

Malibu boats

Yes, thank you very much
  2. coastal creeper

Malibu boats

Does anyone have the transport Canada tag on their malibu 182? I’m trying to figure out the maximum persons and weight capacity of the boat
  3. coastal creeper

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

I was hoping to bring my 6 year old son out for some sockeye fishing and camping out of China creek this year. He’d struggle with a crack of dawn start. Think we’d get into any with a 7 or 8am start?
  4. coastal creeper

2022 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

I may have to try this. After years of cursing them I’m thinking why not harvest and them. There is definitely an abundance.
  5. coastal creeper

Peetz alarm clock

I would love to buy one of these for my dad if anyone had one they’d like to sell.
  6. coastal creeper

Sept 1 opener

Any comox members in this thread? Think they’re at point Holmes yet or stick to kitty or the pork chop?
  7. coastal creeper

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Fished 7-9 this morning whittlestone to Beale. Had a coho double header and that was it for action.
  8. coastal creeper

I’ll be in in Barkley sound with the family for the long weekend. Fishing in a Malibu 182 with a brown top. Give us a wave if you see us. Will post feet pic when I get home
  9. coastal creeper

Mind me asking where that beach is? I’m taking my family there this weekend.
  10. coastal creeper

2021 Port Hardy Reports

I’m looking to come up from comox with my wife this weekend. How’s the fog this time of year? Thick in the mornings but burns off? Thanks in advance.
  11. coastal creeper

Post Your Shout Outs Here

Shout out for resurrecting this thread. I handn’t seen it before. Nice to see some positivity during this shitstorm we’re currently enduring.
  12. coastal creeper

2020 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Out with a buddy off lazo this morning from 6:45-10. Not a sniff. Tried all depths. Anyone else out there have success today?
  13. coastal creeper

2020 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Hello to everyone on this thread. I’m moving from Victoria back to comox (originally from there) on Wednesday. Looking forward to fishing the area again and posting some reports!
  14. coastal creeper

2020 Port Renfrew Reports

Fished solo 5:30-9:30 at east point. Lost a beauty early as I was trying to steer the boat out of the pack while playing the fish. Had a second chance around 8 when I had a bit more room to manoeuvre. Landed an 18. first fish was on a peetz spoon, second on bait. Both about 35’ on the riggers
  15. coastal creeper

For Sale:

What year? Hull and motor
  16. coastal creeper

Mortgage rates on the rise as lending rates are cut

Moving to the comox valley. Already bought
  17. coastal creeper

Mortgage rates on the rise as lending rates are cut

Mine just sold in 2 days. Above asking, no conditions
  18. coastal creeper

2020 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

That’s the best picture I’ve seen in a while