Search results

1. K

Harrison River Fishing Reports

Anyone know when the Coho / Springs start showing up in this system? Thanks.
  2. K

Squamish River Fishing Reports

Wanted to get this started before the salmon start showing up. Anyone been out to see the condition lately.
  3. K

Jacko Lake Fishing Report?

Anyone been out there this season with a little intel?
  4. K

Kamloops Lake Fishing Area

New to the area, not a ton of lake experience, lots of ocean and river from the island and QC's, looking to get into some lakes this summer, any tips around kamloops would be great. No power boat, looking at a pontoon or belly boat, so smaller lakes are great. Any tips would be great...
  5. K

Near New Gold MR2 Islander Reel

$400 Special Peregrine Lodge Edition, half a seasons use, new near, excellent condition. Message me for more details. Cheers, Cor.
  6. K

Maxima Crystal Ivory Line

Any reviews? I just bought 500 yards of this stuff to tie some leaders for this coming season, I am wary about it due to the fact of the price.. I am a guide up north and would hate to tie 400 leaders of bad line that I need to retie. Any words of advice would be great. Cheers.
  7. K

Building a mooching rod help needed

Hey guys, I am looking at building a few mooching rods so 10'6 medium action Looks like an MHX blank will do the trick, Just looking for any advice on where to buy this stuff and make sure I purchse the proper corks and what not. Mudhole.com seems to be a pretty good sight just...
Back