Search results

1. 1

Desolation Sounds Beaches

Hey there, I heading up into desolation sound tomorrow (Teakerne arm/Tenedos bay areas). Just wondering if anyone can recommend any decent beaches in the area for pulling the boat up on and hanging out for a few hours while prawn traps soak? I have spent some time up there and most of the...
  2. 1

Advice from the mechanics_blown engine

So, my wife takes her car into shop for routine maintenance (Spark plugs) and the next day she mentioned the car wasn't running right. I checked it out and to best describe it it seemed like a miss (hesitation). She took it back to the shop and was then told they were replacing one of the...
  3. 1

115hp Yamaha Value

Just curious on what you all think a 2003 115hp Yamaha with 1400 hours on it is worth. I have no pics of it right now but it is very clean (actually looks new) and was meticulously maintained. No controls. Thoughts? Posting for a buddy.....will post pics when I get some.
  4. 1

ISO - Yamaha T8 Cowling.....2007

So I am looking for the top cowling for my 2007 (i think) yamaha T8. Riding threw some chop on weekend and looked back and it was gone. Please let me know if you have any ideas were i can find a used one. I tried all the usual places in Campbell River. thanks
  5. 1

Boat Re wire.....or clean up at least.

I am looking for some tiding up of my electrical on my boat......can anyone recommend someone on the mid Island? I had Moose do some work for me before, but under stand he is on the mainland now..? I thought he was a member of this forum at one time. any suggestions would be great thanks.....
  6. 1

Boat cover options

I am looking for an option to keep my 208 Grady White under cover for the winter. I use the boat all winter, so i am not really looking for a long term storage option. Mainly looking to keep the needles and leaves out of the boat. I have been looking a the Canadian tire pop up garage options...
  7. 1

Hoskyn Channel Prawning

Hey there, I am heading up towards hoskyn channel (East side of Quadra Island) for some work opportunities real soon. Just wondering if anyone has prawned in that that area and is it worth while for me to bring some gear? Curious on if the currents in that area would be too strong? PM if you...
  8. 1

Yamaha Outboard Service

Hey all.....I have a 200hp yami that I want to take good care of obviously. question is, do I need to take the outboard to a Yamaha certified mechanic, or is any outboard mechanic ok? As far as the 100hr service.....is that 100hrs after the 10hr service....making it 110hrs, and how far over...
  9. 1

Camper For Sale_$3500 OBO

Early 90's 8ft slumber Queen Camper. Fridge, stove, furnace, hot water tank, toilet and shower. Highjacker Hydraulic Jacks,
  10. 1

2006 Honda 225hp VTEC

I have a 2006 225hp outboard for parts or other. The motor is seized at the crankshaft. I am not sure the cause...and dont have the time or $$ to investigate. Please let me know if interested. Asking $1500. thanks
  11. 1

Goetz Trol-eze

Hey all, I am looking for a hydraulic ram for the Goetz trol-exe system. The one I have is leaking. I tried to get it repaired at a few hydraulic shops in campbell river with no luck getting repaired. thanks
  12. 1

Looking for used outboard 225hp

Looking for a used 225hp. I think mine 225 Honda may have packed it in....just waiting to hear from mechanic. Let me know if you know of something for sale, or a good place to look.....other than here, CL, or kijiji. thanks
  13. 1

Anchor, chain, rope

I have a Bruce style anchor (10kg), chain, and rope for sale. I know there is approximately 200ft of rope, and there is lots of chain, although I did not measure it. You can see it in the pic. asking $160.00 send PM if interested thanks
  14. 1

Cortes Area

Hello all......I am staying over at cortes for a couple of days and like everyone else trying to figure out my best options for finding some springs. I am thinking just thinking of heading over to the green can, but also thinking about denam/hall point area, or even Lewis channel, Grants...
  15. 1

VHF antenna_buying new

Had some problems on water last week with sending and receiving with my VHF. Had a look at the antenna and noticed some of the antenna wire coating dried and cracked in a couple of areas where it comes out of hardtop, so I figure it should be replaced. And recommendations on what to get as far...
  16. 1

Good Quality Fish Scale

Looking for some opinions on a decent fish scale at a decent price. thanks
  17. 1

Port Hardy accommodations.

Heading up to Hardy in the next few weeks and am looking for some recommendations on accommodations. I want to fish in and around Hope island area, wondering if there are any reasonably priced places to stay in that area. thoughts.....? Thanks in advance.
  18. 1

1998 Arima Sea Ranger.....

REDUCED $18,500! 1998 ARIMA SEA RANGER 2001 100HP YAMAHA 2009 8HP YAMAHA Cuddy Cabin BRAND NEW BAYSTAR HYDRAULIC STEERING NEW TRAILER AND NAVIGATION LIGHTS 2 NEW BATTERIES (LAST YEAR) GPS, Fishfinder, VHF Radio NEW CANVAS (2 YEARS AGO) NEW BEARINGS AND HUBS (LAST YEAR)
  19. 1

Winter Harbour Report

Hey there.....any reports from Winter harbour? Heading up looking for Hali and Springs...... thanks
Back