Search results

1. S

G. M Gatley Bamboo Rod

Hi Greg, thanks for the answer, The rod is 9 foot 5 inches, I can't find a Tyee club logo, although the MilWards logo is ok the logo below it is scratched off. The Male ferrules have a pin in the middle if this helps. There is also 1502 written in ink on the rod. Curious what the logo looks like,
  2. S

G. M Gatley Bamboo Rod

I know this is either a Boat or perhaps closer to a Mooching rod. Still trying to do some research but I know G. M Gatley made many rods (or commissioned). The guides are all Agate throughout, but some of the guide wraps have been redone with thread. Curious if anyone knew anything about it or...
  3. S

Okanagan lake is finally starting to pick up.

We where fishing on Okanagan last week for several days. Did OK early morning, till about 10am when the bit was off. 2 to 3 rainbows and about a 8 - 10 Kokanee a day. We had luck with large bucktails for the trout and Kokkiller lures with small flashers for the koks. Also caught a few Koks on...
  4. S

Any Kok reports, you can pm me.
  5. S

Born and raised in Kelowna but have been living in Calgary for a few year now. Will be there for a week in August with a 17 ft boat. Doesn't seem from looking at Google to be a lot of good boat launches. Would have thought there where more on the Kelowna side. Want to try for Kokanee, mostly as...
Back